Constant meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Constant.
- (adjective satellite) : uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
- (noun) : a quantity that does not vary
- (noun) : a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context
- (adjective) : steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection
- (adjective satellite) : unvarying in nature
More words related to the meanings of Constant
More words from Urdu related to Constant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Constant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Constant in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Constant
What are the meanings of Constant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Constant in Urdu are مستقل - mustaqil, دوامی - dawaami and ثابت قدمی - saabit qadmi. To understand how would you translate the word Constant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Constant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Constant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Constant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Constant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Constant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Constant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by constant?
Meanings of constant are مستقل - mustaqil, دوامی - dawaami and ثابت قدمی - saabit qadmi
Whats the definition of constant?
Definition of the constant are
- uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
- a quantity that does not vary
- a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context
- steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection
- unvarying in nature
What is the synonym of constant?
Synonym of word constant are unstoppable, perennial, unremittingly, lasting, resolute, incessant, permanent, continual, substantiveness, sempiternal
What are the idioms with the word constant?
Here are the idioms with the word constant in them.
- A constant guest is never welcome
- Sin and sorrow are constant companions
- The iron ring is worn out by constant use
What are the idioms related to constant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word constant.
- A plant often removed cannot thrive
- Change your pleasure but never change your friends
- For keeps
- Love me little love me long
- Peg away
What are the quotes with word constant?
Here are the quotes with the word constant in them
- A tart temper never mellows with age, and a sharp tongue is the only edged tool that grows keener with constant use. — Washington Irving
- Temper never mellows with age, and a sharp tongue is the only edged tool that grows keener with constant use. — Washington Irving
- If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, sir, should keep his friendship in a constant repair. — Samuel Johnson
- Art is man's constant effort to create for himself a different order of reality from that which is given to him. — Chinua Achebe