Constantly meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Constantly.
- (adverb) : without interruption
- (adverb) : without variation or change, in every case
There is no absurdity so palpable but that it may be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to inculcate it before the age of five, by constantly repeating it with an air of great solemnity.
More words related to the meanings of Constantly
More words from Urdu related to Constantly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Constantly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الٹاچورسلگا تاردرُستمُستَقلاًمقابلمستقلگھنٹے کے حساب سےساویسا ہیہم آہنگمسطح کرنالگا ہواپھربرابرروز با روزنتدوسری جانبچٹیل میدانایک حال پرمترادفعادیاسی طور سےيکساںبارباردرجہقریبماضی میں کسی وقتتاخلافابھی ابھیبرودھیکف دستپیوستہمُستقیمبار بار یا اکثر جانامساوی القوتدن اور راتوہی ایکخواہش رکھنااتنا ہیوردیصفاچٹ یا مسطح ہوناآس پاسبھیدوش بدوشچڑھے دممسلسلکھلا کھلامَتواتَر ...
Idiom with the word Constantly in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Constantly
What are the meanings of Constantly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Constantly in Urdu are لگا تار - laga taar, برابر - baraabar, ہمیشہ - hameyshah, دم بہ دم - dam bah dam, آئے دن - aa ey din, پیہم - paeham and آٹھوں پہر - aathon paehr. To understand how would you translate the word Constantly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Constantly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Constantly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Constantly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Constantly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Constantly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Constantly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by constantly?
Meanings of constantly are لگا تار - laga taar, برابر - baraabar, ہمیشہ - hameyshah, دم بہ دم - dam bah dam, آئے دن - aa ey din, پیہم - paeham and آٹھوں پہر - aathon paehr
Whats the definition of constantly?
Definition of the constantly are
- without interruption
- without variation or change, in every case
What is the synonym of constantly?
Synonym of word constantly are unremitting, uniform, aye, equal, uninterrupted, straight, always, equable, unceasing, quits
What are the idioms with the word constantly?
Here are the idioms with the word constantly in them.
- It's poor friendship that needs to be constantly bought
What are the idioms related to constantly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word constantly.
- In good years corn is hay in ill years straw is corn
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- A bad thing never dies
- A blood is alike ancient
- A pebble and a diamond are alike to a blind man
What are the quotes with word constantly?
Here are the quotes with the word constantly in them
- There is no absurdity so palpable but that it may be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to inculcate it before the age of five, by constantly repeating it with an air of great solemnity. — Arthur Schopenhauer
- Everybody past a certain age, regardless of how they look on the outside, pretty much constantly dreams of being able to escape from their lives. — Doug Coupland
- Alone let him constantly meditate in solitude on that which is salutary for his soul, for he who meditates in solitude attains supreme bliss. — Guru Nanak
- If you talk to geneticists they are constantly finding that your genes are being switched on and off because of the environment. Genes alone do not determine an exact path in your life. — Jeffrey Eugenides