Constituent meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Constituent.
- (noun) : an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
- (noun) : an abstract part of something
- (noun) : something determined in relation to something that includes it
- (adjective satellite) : constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- (noun) : (grammar) a word or phrase or clause forming part of a larger grammatical construction
- (noun) : a member of a constituency; a citizen who is represented in a government by officials for whom he or she votes
More words related to the meanings of Constituent
More words from Urdu related to Constituent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Constituent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اصلمر کزیذاتیختم کرنااہمحیَّاتیبلواجبیناگزیرلازمیغیر مشتق لفظ یا حرفبنیاداختتام پر آنےوالاقانون بنانے والااٹلقوتزیریںنواتیلازمی عنصرپچھلاگراںزِندگی سے مُتعلِّقعظیمضرورواجبناچاریدھاتوابتدائآخری نقطہواضع قانونشارعپھیلا ہوااوشبُنيادیفرضضروری چیزخالصمقننزندگی کا سرچشمہطاقتدرکارجبریفالتُوبڑااشد ضروریکشادہشدیدپوری طاقت والاان اپائےضروری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Constituent
What are the meanings of Constituent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Constituent in Urdu are ضروری - zaruuri, قانون ساز - qaanuun saaz, بنیادی - bunyaadi, دستور ساز and آئین ساز. To understand how would you translate the word Constituent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Constituent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Constituent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Constituent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Constituent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Constituent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Constituent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by constituent?
Meanings of constituent are ضروری - zaruuri, قانون ساز - qaanuun saaz, بنیادی - bunyaadi, دستور ساز and آئین ساز
Whats the definition of constituent?
Definition of the constituent are
- an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
- an abstract part of something
- something determined in relation to something that includes it
- constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- (grammar) a word or phrase or clause forming part of a larger grammatical construction
- a member of a constituency; a citizen who is represented in a government by officials for whom he or she votes
What is the synonym of constituent?
Synonym of word constituent are vitally, legitimatist, ramentaceous, vital, legislatrix, underlies, legislates, radicular, urgent, legators
What are the idioms related to constituent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word constituent.
- Radical error
- Radical idea
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- A little labour much health
What are the quotes with word constituent?
Here is the quote with the word constituent in them
- Heart and head are the constituent parts of character temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved. — Giacomo Casanova