Contagious meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Contagious.
- (adjective satellite) : easily diffused or spread as from one person to another
You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world's problems at once but don't ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.
More words related to the meanings of Contagious
More words from Urdu related to Contagious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contagious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Contagious
What are the meanings of Contagious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contagious in Urdu are متعدی - Mutaadi, وبائی - Wabai and لگنے جوگ. To understand how would you translate the word Contagious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contagious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contagious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contagious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contagious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contagious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contagious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contagious?
Meanings of contagious are متعدی - Mutaadi, وبائی - Wabai and لگنے جوگ
Whats the definition of contagious?
Definition of the contagious are
- easily diffused or spread as from one person to another
What is the synonym of contagious?
Synonym of word contagious are contagioned, paedeutic, contagium, pandiculation, contagion, pandemic, applicable, epidermic, epidendrum, epideictical
What are the idioms related to contagious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contagious.
- We are all quick to copy what is base and depraved
- A dead mouse feels no cold
- A growing youth has a wolf in his stomach
- A little with quiet is the only diet
- A year begun is reckoned as one finished
What are the quotes with word contagious?
Here are the quotes with the word contagious in them
- A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier. — Tom Stoppard
- You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world's problems at once but don't ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own. — Michelle Obama
- There is no passion so contagious as that of fear. — Michel de Montaigne
- Freedom is the most contagious virus known to man. — Hubert H.Humphrey