Contend meanings in Urdu
Contend meanings in Urdu are لڑائ کرنا, کوشش کرنا, ریس کرنا, برابری کرنا, ہسکا کرنا, ہم چشمی کرنا, بحثنا, تکرار کرنا, مناقشہ کرنا, جھگڑنا, مقابلہ کرنا, لڑنا Contend in Urdu. More meanings of contend, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Contend.
- (verb) : have an argument about something
- (verb) : maintain or assert
- (verb) : to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation
- (verb) : be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- (verb) : succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available
More words related to the meanings of Contend
More words from Urdu related to Contend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زيرِِ بحث لاناکام کَرنے کی کوشِش کَرناگتھ جاناجد و جہدبرداشت کرناکاٹفحشاختیار کرناکشتم کشتاجھگڑناہاتھ پاوں مارنامباحثہپھوٹلڑائی لڑناشور کے ساتھ ٹکرانادوڑ دھوپدم لگانادھکا لگنامار دھاڑتلافی کرناسعی کرنافصلمحاربہتعرض کرناجنگگفت و شنیدجھمیلاالجھاؤپاؤں رگڑنامقابلہ کرناجد و جہد یا دوڑ دھوپ کرناسامنے ڈٹے رہناگننے والامیلاضمانت دینامُقابلہ کَرنابے ہودہبحث کرنابحثنانااتفاقیلڑائتصادمعزمعداوتتنازعلڑائ کرنادوہرانامقابلے ميں حصّہ ليناموسماختلاف ہونا ...
Idioms with the word Contend in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Contend
|To run one head against the wall||ناممکن کوشش کرنا|
|Make bricks without straw||انگلستان ضروری سامان رقم اور معلومات کے بغیر کوئی کام کرنے کی کوشش کرنا|
What are the meanings of Contend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contend in Urdu are لڑنا - larna, تکرار کرنا - takraar karna, مقابلہ کرنا - muqaabilah karna, کوشش کرنا - koshish karna, جھگڑنا - jhagarna, ریس کرنا, برابری کرنا - baraabri karna, ہم چشمی کرنا, بحثنا - Behasna and لڑائ کرنا - laraa i karna. To understand how would you translate the word Contend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contend?
Meanings of contend are لڑنا - larna, تکرار کرنا - takraar karna, مقابلہ کرنا - muqaabilah karna, کوشش کرنا - koshish karna, جھگڑنا - jhagarna, ریس کرنا, برابری کرنا - baraabri karna, ہم چشمی کرنا, بحثنا - Behasna and لڑائ کرنا - laraa i karna
Whats the definition of contend?
Definition of the contend are
- have an argument about something
- maintain or assert
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation
- be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available
What is the synonym of contend?
Synonym of word contend are wage war, disgrade, confronte, try, war, strike against, recrudescent, combating, endeavour, withstand
What are the idioms with the word contend?
Here are the idioms with the word contend in them.
- A river you contend with the sea
- A river you contend with the sea
- Not even hercules could contend with two persons
What are the idioms related to contend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contend.
- War to the knife
- Join issue
- Pull caps
- Pull for
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
What are the quotes with word contend?
Here are the quotes with the word contend in them
- While the resurrection promises us a new and perfect life in the future, God loves us too much to leave us alone to contend with the pain, guilt and loneliness of our present life. — Josh McDowell
- Never contend with a man who has nothing to lose. — Baltasar Gracian
- Those issues are biblical issues: to care for the sick, to feed the hungry, to stand up for the oppressed. I contend that if the evangelical community became more biblical, everything would change. — Tony Campolo
- I wish there were more true conversion, and then there would not be so much backsliding, and, for fear of suffering, living at ease, when there are so few to contend for Christ and His cause. — Donald Cargill