Content meanings in Urdu
Content meanings in Urdu are قانع ہونا, یکسو, قانع, شاکر, آسودہ خاطر, مطمن, قناعت پسند, مضمون, خوش, ظرف, خلاصہ Content in Urdu. More meanings of content, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Content.
- (noun) : (usually plural) everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
There's a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I've got to see my friends 'cause I'm too content being by myself.
More words related to the meanings of Content
More words from Urdu related to Content
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Content meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قابلیتباہر لکیرنمائشیاقتباسپیٹرَسحاصِل مَطلَبمغزپیمانہتوضیعرعیتسنکشیپمحفوظکوششاجمالیشئےدرس زبانیاِس کے سوا چارہ نہیںکٹورابھڑکیلانچوڑناصلاحیتبرگزیدہاصل مطلبکامرانتات پرجاطمینان ہواممنونرہائش پزیرتماشے کاموادشےپرمسرتدل شادگھر کے استعمال کا ظرفمختصرنقطہبسچوکھٹاہنس مکھثابتحوصلہشگفتہشادماںداناقرارمسخرہپابند کرناانتخابخوش وخرم ...
Idioms with the word Content in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Content
What are the meanings of Content in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Content in Urdu are خلاصہ - khulaasah, یکسو - yak su, خوش - khush, مضمون - mazmuun, قانع - qaane, ظرف - zarf, شاکر - shaakir and قناعت پسند - qanaaat pasand. To understand how would you translate the word Content in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Content or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Content synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Content. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Content in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Content in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Content with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by content?
Meanings of content are خلاصہ - khulaasah, یکسو - yak su, خوش - khush, مضمون - mazmuun, قانع - qaane, ظرف - zarf, شاکر - shaakir and قناعت پسند - qanaaat pasand
Whats the definition of content?
Definition of the content are
- (usually plural) everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
What is the synonym of content?
Synonym of word content are sum up, contented, droll, satisfied, abstrict, extract, subject, abstracting, epitope, the constitution
What are the idioms with the word content?
Here are the idioms with the word content in them.
- A little bird is content with a little meal
- Be content with friend sincerity
- Be content with friends sincerity
- He who wants content cannot find an easy chair
- Him whom a little will not content nothing will content
What are the idioms related to content?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word content.
- Nothing is rougher than a low bred man when he was risen to a height
- It boils down to this
- To have at one fingure ends
- To have at one's fingure's ends
- To have at ones fingures ends
What are the quotes with word content?
Here are the quotes with the word content in them
- Men of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon, and seldom drive business home to the full period, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success. — Dale Carnegie
- There's a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I've got to see my friends 'cause I'm too content being by myself. — Drew Barrymore
- A man content to go to heaven alone will never go to heaven. — Boethius
- A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race. — Joseph Smith, Jr.