Contented meanings in Urdu
If we bring not the good courage of minds covetous of truth, and truth only, prepared to hear all things, and decide upon all things, according to evidence, we should do more wisely to sit down contented in ignorance, than to bestir ourselves only to reap disappointment.
A good education is that which prepares us for our future sphere of action and makes us contented with that situation in life in which God, in his infinite mercy, has seen fit to place us, to be perfectly resigned to our lot in life, whatever it may be.
More words related to the meanings of Contented
More words from Urdu related to Contented
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contented meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شادمانسوناسوانگزمینداریاطمینانرفتاررنگیلادست بردار ہونادوڑ دھوپرضا مندانہہم جنس پرستپورابھانڈکھلنڈراڈھیلاتھکا ہارااِس صورت میں راضیفرحت بخشکِسی پابَندی سے آزادچہل قدمیڈلاناپھبتیبری کرناقناعت پسندٹہلانانمائشیہرزہ گردیکھیلآزادہجائے سکونتمزے سے آرام سے چلناباغ باغبے غمنکٹھپھیراقراررہائش پزیرسرور میںبے معنیشوخیتعلقہقناعتچہل قدمی کرنابھڑکیلادستبردار ھو جاناچلا پھریمنظورشادماںراضی مطمئنکھلونا ...
Idiom with the word Contented in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Contented
What are the meanings of Contented in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contented in Urdu are خوش - khush, محضوذ - maehzuuz, سیر - saer, فارغ - faarigh, راضی - raazi, قانع - qaane, یکسو - yak su and سیر چشم - seyr chashm. To understand how would you translate the word Contented in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contented or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contented synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contented. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contented in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contented in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contented with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contented?
Meanings of contented are خوش - khush, محضوذ - maehzuuz, سیر - saer, فارغ - faarigh, راضی - raazi, قانع - qaane, یکسو - yak su and سیر چشم - seyr chashm
Whats the definition of contented?
Definition of the contented are
What is the synonym of contented?
Synonym of word contented are frolicsome, pleased, disport, idle, trip, glad, content, joyful, discursion, pleases
What are the idioms with the word contented?
Here are the idioms with the word contented in them.
- A contented mind is a continual feast
What are the idioms related to contented?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contented.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
- The fox knows much but more he that catcheth him
- To a crafty man a crafty and a half
- Scot free
What are the quotes with word contented?
Here are the quotes with the word contented in them
- People who have tried it, tell me that a clear conscience makes you very happy and contented but a full stomach does the business quite as well, and is cheaper, and more easily obtained. — Jerome K.Jerome
- If we bring not the good courage of minds covetous of truth, and truth only, prepared to hear all things, and decide upon all things, according to evidence, we should do more wisely to sit down contented in ignorance, than to bestir ourselves only to reap disappointment. — Frances Wright
- A good education is that which prepares us for our future sphere of action and makes us contented with that situation in life in which God, in his infinite mercy, has seen fit to place us, to be perfectly resigned to our lot in life, whatever it may be. — Ann Plato
- Most Americans aren't the sort of citizens the Founding Fathers expected they are contented serfs. Far from being active critics of government, they assume that its might makes it right. — Joseph Sobran