Contest meanings in Urdu
Contest meanings in Urdu are ہم سری کرنا, حجت کرنا, حجت, مقابلے ميں حصّہ لينا, جدو جہد کرنا, سعی کرنا, مقابلہ, مقابلہ کرنا, جھگڑا, لڑنا, کشتم کشتا, پیکار, جدل, عذر کرنا, لڑائ Contest in Urdu. More meanings of contest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Contest.
- (verb) : to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation
- (noun) : an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- (noun) : a struggle between rivals
Surely these women won't lose any more of their beauty and charm by putting a ballot in a ballot box once a year than they are likely to lose standing in foundries or laundries all year round. There is no harder contest than the contest for bread, let me tell you that.
More words related to the meanings of Contest
More words from Urdu related to Contest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برابر ہونامار کٹائلڑائیسامنے ڈٹے رہناعلیحدگیبل مقابلعذرفاحشہدنگاتکلیفسعی کرنالَڑنافعلبات کاٹناشور کے ساتھ ٹکراناگڑ بڑاٹکاوٴنزاعقطارتقریرجَھگڑامیلمساوی کرناتوتو میں میںمعترض ہوناراڑزور آزمائاُلَجھناکشا کشاختلاف رائےبرخلافنظریاتیلپٹناجُدھ کرناعذر کرنادلیل کے ساتھ جائزہ لینامماثلتسامنا کرنامٹنامبازرت طلبیبے سری آواز نکالناپیچیدگیایک دوسرے سے ٹکرانانا اِتفاقیمنازعتمقابلہ کرناادھم مچاناعداوتفتورگڑبڑ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Contest
What are the meanings of Contest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contest in Urdu are لڑنا - larna, جھگڑا - jhagra, مقابلہ - muqaabilah, جدل - jadal, مقابلہ کرنا - muqaabilah karna, حجت - hujjat, لڑائ - laraa i, عذر کرنا - uzr karna, ہم سری کرنا - ham sari karna, حجت کرنا - hujjat karna, سعی کرنا - sai karna, کشتم کشتا - kushtam kushta and پیکار - paekaar. To understand how would you translate the word Contest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contest?
Meanings of contest are لڑنا - larna, جھگڑا - jhagra, مقابلہ - muqaabilah, جدل - jadal, مقابلہ کرنا - muqaabilah karna, حجت - hujjat, لڑائ - laraa i, عذر کرنا - uzr karna, ہم سری کرنا - ham sari karna, حجت کرنا - hujjat karna, سعی کرنا - sai karna, کشتم کشتا - kushtam kushta and پیکار - paekaar
Whats the definition of contest?
Definition of the contest are
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation
- an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- a struggle between rivals
What is the synonym of contest?
Synonym of word contest are go to war, tiffing, contestee, constestation, disunion, collate, horse trading, brawling, concatenating, combat
What are the idioms related to contest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contest.
- There is a but in everywhere
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
- Have seen service
- War to the knife
- Come and welcome go by and no quarrel
What are the quotes with word contest?
Here are the quotes with the word contest in them
- I thought it might be a good move to get into a beauty contest so I tried for Miss Pennsylvania and won. I think that helped me get noticed, at least by the people of Pennsylvania. — Sharon Stone
- Surely these women won't lose any more of their beauty and charm by putting a ballot in a ballot box once a year than they are likely to lose standing in foundries or laundries all year round. There is no harder contest than the contest for bread, let me tell you that. — Rose Schneiderman
- For Forms of Government let fools contest whatever is best administered is best. — Alexander Pope
- Well, the first thing is that truth and power for me form an antithesis, an antagonism, which will hardly ever be resolved. I can define in fact, can simplify the history of human society, the evolution of human society, as a contest between power and freedom. — Wole Soyinka