Contests meanings in Urdu
Contests meanings in Urdu is مقابلہ Contests in Urdu. More meanings of contests, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I liked the way they treated the first, second, and third place finishers equally. It was an amazing year. I only entered two song contests this year I won one and placed second in the other. And I entered each of them a day or two before the deadline.
It used to happen in villages and towns in China that they would have - I guess you'd call them beauty contests - where all of the women of a particular village or town would be seated behind these screens or curtains with only their feet showing.
More words from Urdu related to Contests
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contests meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مزاحمتمماثلتلڑائمقابلمساوی ہونامُقابلہمقابلہ کرناجوڑحزبِ اختالفمشابہتجدلثانیموافق پڑنامُقابلہ کَرنے کا عملجدو جہد کرناجوڑیتکراربھیدٹکرلڑائیہم سرململاآمنا سامناحجتتوڑابرابر والاحجت بازیفرقرَقابَتمار پیٹمخالفتنسبتہم سری کرنابتیبرابر ہونابرخلاف ہوناجھگڑامیلضدموازنہعذر کرنافتیلہجواب ہوناروبروئیسعی کرنایکساں ہونانقیذنظیرکشتم کشتادیا سلائی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Contests
What are the meanings of Contests in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contests in Urdu is مقابلہ - muqaabilah. To understand how would you translate the word Contests in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contests or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contests synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contests. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contests in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contests in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contests with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contests?
Meaning of contests is مقابلہ - muqaabilah
Whats the definition of contests?
Definition of the contests are
What is the synonym of contests?
Synonym of word contests are contestee, contrast, confrontation, paragon, countered, opposition, fighting, competing, comparison, contest
What are the idioms related to contests?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contests.
- Enter the lists
- In relation to
- In the teeth of opposition
- It is only the right of great men to have great faults
- Knowlege indeed is better even than great valour
What are the quotes with word contests?
Here are the quotes with the word contests in them
- I liked the way they treated the first, second, and third place finishers equally. It was an amazing year. I only entered two song contests this year I won one and placed second in the other. And I entered each of them a day or two before the deadline. — Arthur Godfrey
- There are no contests in the Art of Peace. A true warrior is invincible because he or she contests with nothing. Defeat means to defeat the mind of contention that we harbor within. — Morihei Ueshiba
- It used to happen in villages and towns in China that they would have - I guess you'd call them beauty contests - where all of the women of a particular village or town would be seated behind these screens or curtains with only their feet showing. — Lisa See
- In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be wrong. — Abraham Lincoln