Continual meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Continual.
- (adjective) : recurring regularly or frequently in a prolonged and closely spaced series
- (adjective satellite) : having no interruptions
Communication is a continual balancing act, juggling the conflicting needs for intimacy and independence. To survive in the world, we have to act in concert with others, but to survive as ourselves, rather than simply as cogs in a wheel, we have to act alone.
More words from Urdu related to Continual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Continual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Continual in it
What are the meanings of Continual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Continual in Urdu are دوامی - dawaami and دائم - daa em. To understand how would you translate the word Continual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Continual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Continual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Continual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Continual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Continual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Continual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by continual?
Meanings of continual are دوامی - dawaami and دائم - daa em
Whats the definition of continual?
Definition of the continual are
- recurring regularly or frequently in a prolonged and closely spaced series
- having no interruptions
What is the synonym of continual?
Synonym of word continual are perennial, lasting, incessant, constant, sempiternal, abiding, undying, unceasing, perpetually, permanent
What are the idioms with the word continual?
Here are the idioms with the word continual in them.
- A contented mind is a continual feast
- A good conscience is a continual feast
- Better die once for all than live in continual terror
What are the quotes with word continual?
Here are the quotes with the word continual in them
- Men of my age live in a state of continual desperation. — Vita Sackville West
- Communication is a continual balancing act, juggling the conflicting needs for intimacy and independence. To survive in the world, we have to act in concert with others, but to survive as ourselves, rather than simply as cogs in a wheel, we have to act alone. — Deborah Tannen
- Business, more than any other occupation, is a continual dealing with the future it is a continual calculation, an instinctive exercise in foresight. — Henry R. Luce
- The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal. — Aleister Crowley