Contraception meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Contraception.
- (noun) : birth control by the use of devices (diaphragm or intrauterine device or condom) or drugs or surgery
What are the meanings of Contraception in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contraception in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Contraception in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contraception or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contraception synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contraception. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contraception in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contraception in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contraception with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contraception?
دفع حمل, منع حمل, امتناع حمل
Whats the definition of contraception?
Definition of the contraception are
- birth control by the use of devices (diaphragm or intrauterine device or condom) or drugs or surgery
What are the quotes with word contraception?
Here are the quotes with the word contraception in them
- You cannot have maternal health without reproductive health. And reproductive health includes contraception and family planning and access to legal, safe abortion. — Hillary Clinton
- The freedom that women were supposed to have found in the Sixties largely boiled down to easy contraception and abortion things to make life easier for men, in fact. — Julie Burchill
- For most women, including women who want to have children, contraception is not an option it is a basic health care necessity. — Louise Slaughter
- The truth is women use contraception not only as a way to prevent unintended pregnancies, but also to improve their health and the health of their families. Increased access to contraception is directly linked to declines in maternal and infant mortality. — Felicity Huffman