Contraction meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Contraction.
- (noun) : the act of decreasing (something) in size or volume or quantity or scope
- (noun) : (physiology) a shortening or tensing of a part or organ (especially of a muscle or muscle fiber)
- (noun) : a word formed from two or more words by omitting or combining some sounds
- (noun) : the process or result of becoming smaller or pressed together
More words related to the meanings of Contraction
More words from Urdu related to Contraction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contraction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Contraction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contraction in Urdu are جھول - jhol, اینٹھن - aenthan, مخفف - mukhaffaf, انقباض - inqibaaz, سمیٹ and سکیڑ - Sakair. To understand how would you translate the word Contraction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contraction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contraction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contraction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contraction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contraction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contraction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contraction?
Meanings of contraction are جھول - jhol, اینٹھن - aenthan, مخفف - mukhaffaf, انقباض - inqibaaz, سمیٹ and سکیڑ - Sakair
Whats the definition of contraction?
Definition of the contraction are
- the act of decreasing (something) in size or volume or quantity or scope
- (physiology) a shortening or tensing of a part or organ (especially of a muscle or muscle fiber)
- a word formed from two or more words by omitting or combining some sounds
- the process or result of becoming smaller or pressed together
What is the synonym of contraction?
Synonym of word contraction are oscillation, brickleness, gilt, spasms, acronycally, flock, wrench, acronical, caparison, twist
What are the quotes with word contraction?
Here are the quotes with the word contraction in them
- It is a sign of contraction of the mind when it is content, or of weariness. A spirited mind never stops within itself it is always aspiring and going beyond its strength. — Michel de Montaigne
- Most technological advances in our life now come from serendipitous discoveries. That is a contraction of rocket technology and computer technology and atomic clock technology. — Serge Haroche