Contractual meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Contractual.
- (adjective) : relating to or part of a binding legal agreement
The attack on ObamaCare was that Congress does not have the power under the Commerce Clause to force a private citizen into a private contractual relationship. If such a thing is permitted to stand, the anti-ObamaCare forces argue, there will be no limit to Congress's power in the future.
What are the meanings of Contractual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contractual in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Contractual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contractual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contractual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contractual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contractual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contractual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contractual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contractual?
تعہدی, ٹھیکے کا, معاہدی, ٹھیکے دارانہ, قراردادی, پیمانی
Whats the definition of contractual?
Definition of the contractual are
- relating to or part of a binding legal agreement
What are the quotes with word contractual?
Here are the quotes with the word contractual in them
- The attack on ObamaCare was that Congress does not have the power under the Commerce Clause to force a private citizen into a private contractual relationship. If such a thing is permitted to stand, the anti-ObamaCare forces argue, there will be no limit to Congress's power in the future. — John Podhoretz
- I have not supported same-sex marriage. I have supported civil partnerships and contractual relationships. — Hillary Clinton
- Many of the mainstream agricultural scientists, especially at the agricultural schools, but at all of our major universities, are tied into all sorts of contractual relationships and consulting relationships with the life science companies. — Jeremy Rifkin