Contrary meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Contrary.
- (noun) : exact opposition
- (noun) : a relation of direct opposition
- (adjective satellite) : very opposed in nature or character or purpose
- (adjective satellite) : of words or propositions so related that both cannot be true but both may be false
- (adjective satellite) : in an opposing direction
- (noun) : a logical relation such that two propositions are contraries if both cannot be true but both can be false
More words related to the meanings of Contrary
More words from Urdu related to Contrary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contrary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کاوشلچّاجَھگڑاسنگدلیضد و نقیذمُتضادمدعیہیکڑیان میلشتروگونا گوںشور کے ساتھ ٹکراناٹکر کھاناسختیکے بارے میں چہرہبردھخود پسندیمضرردالٹغمگینیہٹمخالفت پسندبمقابلنفرتبدمعاشتصادمدشمنیبرسرپیکارمجادلہمعترضرافذیمُتناقضطرف ثانیمخالفتیناجنسرپوطرح طرح کابیرحرامزادہلڑائیبے رحمیآفتمناقضرقیبنقصان دہخلاف گوئدوسری جانبدیدہ دلیریمقابلہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Contrary
|Knock off||نقل کرنا کاپی کرنا ٹریڈ مارک یا کاپی رائٹ کی خلاف|
|Make at||کسی کے خلاف ہونا|
|Nuclear umbrella||ایٹمی حملہ کے خلاف حفاظت|
|Say no ill of the year till it be past||جیتے جی ہار ماننا انسانیت کے خلاف ہے|
What are the meanings of Contrary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contrary in Urdu are متضاد - mutazaad, ضد - zid, نقیذ - naqiiz, مخالف - mukhaalif, خلاف - khelaaf and برعکس - bar aks. To understand how would you translate the word Contrary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contrary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contrary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contrary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contrary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contrary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contrary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contrary?
Meanings of contrary are متضاد - mutazaad, ضد - zid, نقیذ - naqiiz, مخالف - mukhaalif, خلاف - khelaaf and برعکس - bar aks
Whats the definition of contrary?
Definition of the contrary are
- exact opposition
- a relation of direct opposition
- very opposed in nature or character or purpose
- of words or propositions so related that both cannot be true but both may be false
- in an opposing direction
- a logical relation such that two propositions are contraries if both cannot be true but both can be false
What is the synonym of contrary?
Synonym of word contrary are contradictorily, effrontery, clash, adversary, consectaneous, antitheist, opposeless, versus, contrastimulant, against
What are the idioms related to contrary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contrary.
- To be satire upon
- Be opposite with
- In point
- Over against
- Set one face against
What are the quotes with word contrary?
Here are the quotes with the word contrary in them
- The automobile, both a cause and an effect of this decentralization, is ideally suited for our vast landscape and our generally confused and contrary commuting patterns. — Brock Yates
- True courage is like a kite a contrary wind raises it higher. — John Petit Senn
- Faith indeed tells what the senses do not tell, but not the contrary of what they see. It is above them and not contrary to them. — Blaise Pascal
- Faith is not contrary to reason. — Sherwood Eddy