Contrast meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Contrast.
- (noun) : the act of distinguishing by comparing differences
- (noun) : the range of optical density and tone on a photographic negative or print (or the extent to which adjacent areas on a television screen differ in brightness)
- (noun) : the perceptual effect of the juxtaposition of very different colors
- (noun) : the opposition or dissimilarity of things that are compared
- (verb) : to show differences when compared; be different
- (verb) : put in opposition to show or emphasize differences
- (noun) : a conceptual separation or distinction
I like to have Chinese furniture in my home as a constant and painful reminder of how much has been destroyed in China. The contrast between the beauty of the past and the ugliness of the modern is nowhere sharper than in China.
More words related to the meanings of Contrast
More words from Urdu related to Contrast
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contrast meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹکر کا شخصمخالفتعدم اِتفاقنا موافقتپھیراختلاف تضادوقفہمماثلتلڑاکاحجت بازیلڑائمقابلتمیزضدشعورگھاٹاصراحتمُقابلہپلاسربستہمقابلہ کرناجدلمساوی ہوناان بنتبدیلیفصلعرصہعقدہمشابہتجوڑثانیتفاوتنقیذعلیحدگیقلترنگا رنگیبے جوڑ پنمُقابلہ کَرنے کا عملمسافتجدائجدو جہد کرنافرقموافق پڑناعدم اتفاقترمیمقسمتدوریپوشیدہٹکرجوڑی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Contrast
What are the meanings of Contrast in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contrast in Urdu are فرق - farq, مقابلہ - muqaabilah, بھید - bheyd and انتر - Antar. To understand how would you translate the word Contrast in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contrast or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contrast synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contrast. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contrast in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contrast in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contrast with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contrast?
Meanings of contrast are فرق - farq, مقابلہ - muqaabilah, بھید - bheyd and انتر - Antar
Whats the definition of contrast?
Definition of the contrast are
- the act of distinguishing by comparing differences
- the range of optical density and tone on a photographic negative or print (or the extent to which adjacent areas on a television screen differ in brightness)
- the perceptual effect of the juxtaposition of very different colors
- the opposition or dissimilarity of things that are compared
- to show differences when compared; be different
- put in opposition to show or emphasize differences
- a conceptual separation or distinction
What is the synonym of contrast?
Synonym of word contrast are dissimilarity, partition, confrontation, disjunction, interval, competition, discrimination, interruption, opposition, disagreement
What are the idioms related to contrast?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word contrast.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- Discover not a secret to another
- There are people and people
- Wash your dirty linen at home
- Enter the lists
What are the quotes with word contrast?
Here are the quotes with the word contrast in them
- I like to have Chinese furniture in my home as a constant and painful reminder of how much has been destroyed in China. The contrast between the beauty of the past and the ugliness of the modern is nowhere sharper than in China. — Jung Chang
- I try to contrast life today is full of contrast... We have to change. — Gianni Versace
- A wonderful thing about a book, in contrast to a computer screen, is that you can take it to bed with you. — Daniel J. Boorstin
- Marimba is much more of a wood-type experience and there is no real possibility of getting a dry sound, and getting that contrast in the same way that you can in a vibraphone. — Evelyn Glennie