Contributor meanings in Urdu
Contributor meanings in Urdu is معاون Contributor in Urdu. More meanings of contributor, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Contributor.
- (noun) : someone who contributes (or promises to contribute) a sum of money
- (noun) : a writer whose work is published in a newspaper or magazine or as part of a book
More words from Urdu related to Contributor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contributor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Contributor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contributor in Urdu is معاون - moaawin. To understand how would you translate the word Contributor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contributor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contributor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contributor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contributor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contributor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contributor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contributor?
Meaning of contributor is معاون - moaawin
Whats the definition of contributor?
Definition of the contributor are
- someone who contributes (or promises to contribute) a sum of money
- a writer whose work is published in a newspaper or magazine or as part of a book
What is the synonym of contributor?
Synonym of word contributor are accessary, helpful, assorter, auxiliaries, contributer, acloyte, auxinic, assistor, compellatory, ministerial
What are the quotes with word contributor?
Here are the quotes with the word contributor in them
- The principal contributor to loneliness in this country is television. What happens is that the family 'gets together' alone. — Ashley Montagu
- Lawsuit abuse is a major contributor to the increased costs of healthcare, goods and services to consumers. — Charles W. Pickering
- I've never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a 'fat cat' and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a 'public-spirited philanthropist'. — Ronald Reagan
- Millions of people were inspired by the Apollo Program. I was five years old when I watched Apollo 11 unfold on television, and without any doubt it was a big contributor to my passions for science, engineering, and exploration. — Jeff Bezos