Controlled meanings in Urdu
Controlled meanings in Urdu is کنٹرول Controlled in Urdu. More meanings of controlled, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Controlled.
- (adjective) : restrained or managed or kept within certain bounds
There's no way to approach anything in an objective way. We're completely subjective our view of the world is completely controlled by who we are as human beings, as men or women, by our age, our history, our profession, by the state of the world.
I wanted the players to feel like they were part of a family, to be conscious of that controlled togetherness as they made that slow entrance onto the field. It had a great psychological effect on the opposing team, too. They'd never seen anything like it.
More words from Urdu related to Controlled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Controlled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Controlled
What are the meanings of Controlled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Controlled in Urdu is کنٹرول - Control. To understand how would you translate the word Controlled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Controlled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Controlled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Controlled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Controlled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Controlled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Controlled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by controlled?
Meaning of controlled is کنٹرول - Control
Whats the definition of controlled?
Definition of the controlled are
- restrained or managed or kept within certain bounds
What is the synonym of controlled?
Synonym of word controlled are controlment, controls
What are the idioms related to controlled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word controlled.
- To get a person by the short hair
- To get half a nalson on
- To lose one grip
- To lose one s grip
What are the quotes with word controlled?
Here are the quotes with the word controlled in them
- There's no way to approach anything in an objective way. We're completely subjective our view of the world is completely controlled by who we are as human beings, as men or women, by our age, our history, our profession, by the state of the world. — Charlie Kaufman
- About half my designs are controlled fantasy, 15 percent are total madness and the rest are bread-and-butter designs. — Manolo Blahnik
- I wanted the players to feel like they were part of a family, to be conscious of that controlled togetherness as they made that slow entrance onto the field. It had a great psychological effect on the opposing team, too. They'd never seen anything like it. — Hayden Fry
- I live in a kind of controlled awareness. I wouldn't call it fear, but it's an awareness. I know I have a responsibility to behave in a certain way. I'm able to do that. — Mary Tyler Moore