Convenient meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Convenient.
- (adjective) : suited to your comfort or purpose or needs
- (adjective) : large and roomy ( convenient' is archaic in this sense)
More words related to the meanings of Convenient
More words from Urdu related to Convenient
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Convenient meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لگنے جوگآہنگ دارمعقولاترناموقعے کاجِس کی کوئی قيمَت ہوغشیچاندنیایک ساںملنا جلناعادلانہلائق انصرامصحیحآگ لگانابے غل و غشسہولت سے متصفسیدھامحمولشايانسامانسلگانااپنے قبضے میں لاناخوش گوار ھمدردتیزی دکھاناحکمینامہ نگارشناسانیزہ بازی کرنابےآرامیبجاآرام کرناتھپ تھپیدرستمُناسبقابِلِ عَمَلنوراپنا کرنا یا بناناقابل نباسبتجوڑ بٹھانانیچے اترناراقممتعلقحق پرستتسکین بخشسچہلکابلا دردبے زحمتسردارسگم ...
Idiom with the word Convenient in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Convenient
What are the meanings of Convenient in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Convenient in Urdu are آسان - aasaan, مناسب - munaasib, موزوں - mauzuun and آرام دہ - aaraam deh. To understand how would you translate the word Convenient in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Convenient or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Convenient synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Convenient. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Convenient in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Convenient in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Convenient with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by convenient?
Meanings of convenient are آسان - aasaan, مناسب - munaasib, موزوں - mauzuun and آرام دہ - aaraam deh
Whats the definition of convenient?
Definition of the convenient are
- suited to your comfort or purpose or needs
- large and roomy ( convenient' is archaic in this sense)
What is the synonym of convenient?
Synonym of word convenient are light, warrantable, socky, proper, leisurable, pertinent, glib, pat, socked, permissible
What are the idioms with the word convenient?
Here are the idioms with the word convenient in them.
- The sluggard's convenient season never comes
What are the idioms related to convenient?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word convenient.
- Better suffer for truth than prosper by falshood
- All time is the right time for saying what is right
- Good news may be told at any time
- Have one fingers all thumbs
- Have one's fingers all thumbs
What are the quotes with word convenient?
Here are the quotes with the word convenient in them
- I like being famous when it's convenient for me and completely anonymous when it's not. — Catherine Deneuve
- It is imperative for the health and safety of millions of workers that we ensure that breathing systems needed for protection are widely available, convenient and economical. — Bill Shuster
- The newspaper is a marvelous medium. It is extraordinarily convenient and cheap. Let's see. This one cost 75 cents. Now that's a little high. I bought it when I was downtown this morning. — Harrison Salisbury
- Society is one vast conspiracy for carving one into the kind of statue likes, and then placing it in the most convenient niche it has. — Randolph Bourne