Conversation meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Conversation.
- (noun) : the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
There is something about the South that accepts the supernatural. If you don't accept it and you're having a conversation with someone who does, it's just one of those polite things where you don't question their belief in ghosts. You just go, 'Oh, yeah, okay.' It's amazing to be able to have conversations like that.
I just had that conversation this morning with my doctor. I just got back from the hospital a half-hour ago, and nothing will make me happier than to replicate the DNA of my amazing husband. I'm optimistic.
More words related to the meanings of Conversation
More words from Urdu related to Conversation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conversation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الجھاؤرفاقتباتمعیّتچکنی چپڑی باتیں کرنامباحثہگفتگو کرتکراربولیانسیتکانفرنسالاپمُکالمہشہرتگُفتگُوملاقاتدلیل کرناالجھ پڑنابزمالتماسسُخَن سازیگُفتَگُوکہنا سنناگپدلیلخطابگپ شپ کرنامایا قبیلے کا فرداِجلاسخوشامد کرناہم کلامیخبرجھگڑاجلسہمعترض ہوناسات پانچ کرناصحبتموقعخَیالی دُنیا میں رہنازُبانحجتساجھاگفت و شنیدمذا کراتبک بکسودامستقل رفاقتدم دیناگفتگو میں شرکت کرناافواہ ...
Idioms with the word Conversation in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Conversation
What are the meanings of Conversation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conversation in Urdu are صحبت - sohbat, گفتگو - guftugu, بات چیت - baat chiit, الاپ - alaap, مذاکرہ - mazaakrah and مُکالمہ - Mukaalma. To understand how would you translate the word Conversation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conversation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conversation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conversation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conversation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conversation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conversation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conversation?
Meanings of conversation are صحبت - sohbat, گفتگو - guftugu, بات چیت - baat chiit, الاپ - alaap, مذاکرہ - mazaakrah and مُکالمہ - Mukaalma
Whats the definition of conversation?
Definition of the conversation are
- the use of speech for informal exchange of views or ideas or information etc.
What is the synonym of conversation?
Synonym of word conversation are courtship, discoursing, communicating, contaction, commixture, discourses, talk, concussation, society, discoursed
What are the idioms with the word conversation?
Here are the idioms with the word conversation in them.
- Do not flee conversation nor let your door be always shut
- Education begins a gentleman conversation completes him
What are the idioms related to conversation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conversation.
- Oblique narration or speech
- Speech is a physician to a sick mind
- Speech is the index of the mind
- Conversation makes what he is
- He that converses not knows nothing
What are the quotes with word conversation?
Here are the quotes with the word conversation in them
- I spend a good portion of my dinner-party conversation defending America because no matter what the political agenda, it's still a fantastic, amazing place. — Gwyneth Paltrow
- There is something about the South that accepts the supernatural. If you don't accept it and you're having a conversation with someone who does, it's just one of those polite things where you don't question their belief in ghosts. You just go, 'Oh, yeah, okay.' It's amazing to be able to have conversations like that. — Alice Englert
- I just had that conversation this morning with my doctor. I just got back from the hospital a half-hour ago, and nothing will make me happier than to replicate the DNA of my amazing husband. I'm optimistic. — Karen Duffy
- The dialogue between client and architect is about as intimate as any conversation you can have, because when you're talking about building a house, you're talking about dreams. — Robert A. M. Stern