Converse meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Converse.
- (noun) : a proposition obtained by conversion
- (verb) : carry on a conversation
- (adjective satellite) : of words so related that one reverses the relation denoted by the other
- (adjective satellite) : turned about in order or relation
My friend and I sang an a cappella rendition of Extreme's 'More Than Words' at one of our football pep rallies in a desperate attempt to look cool. For a while, I wore pink Converse All Stars because I thought it made me seem daring and irreverent.
In fact, the converse is true: At a time when the United States has been called on for a level of moral leadership, vision and inspiration not seen since World War II, we cannot afford to dissemble about crimes against humanity.
More words related to the meanings of Converse
More words from Urdu related to Converse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Converse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر وابستہقبضہہم سربرخلافرو برو کاایک مول کاطاقتسَلام و آدابشناسائدانشتوڑاململاواقفیتمتقابلتہنیتاطلاعمہارتبرابر والاخلافمخاصمہم قیمتگویا کہمجادلدخلبتیموافقمقابلہ کرنے والانقیذمبارک بادیآگہیمیلبرابر ہونابرعکسدشمنمساویقدر و قیمتبا خبریعلمی مہارتنظیربمکھالٹامد مقابلدوسری جانببندگیفضیلتیکساں ہوناجواب ہوناآگاہیبرودھیمساوی القوت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Converse
What are the meanings of Converse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Converse in Urdu are مقابل - muqaabil, واقفیت - waaqfiyat and صاحب سلامت. To understand how would you translate the word Converse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Converse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Converse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Converse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Converse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Converse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Converse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by converse?
Meanings of converse are مقابل - muqaabil, واقفیت - waaqfiyat and صاحب سلامت
Whats the definition of converse?
Definition of the converse are
- a proposition obtained by conversion
- carry on a conversation
- of words so related that one reverses the relation denoted by the other
- turned about in order or relation
What is the synonym of converse?
Synonym of word converse are equivalent, familiarization, oblocutor, familiarisation, greeting, heremitical, acquaintanceship, orientness, compunctious, sentience
What are the idioms related to converse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word converse.
- Have few friends though much acquaintance
- There is an hour where in a man might be happy all his life could be find it
- To look pale before
What are the quotes with word converse?
Here are the quotes with the word converse in them
- When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- My friend and I sang an a cappella rendition of Extreme's 'More Than Words' at one of our football pep rallies in a desperate attempt to look cool. For a while, I wore pink Converse All Stars because I thought it made me seem daring and irreverent. — Ed Helms
- In fact, the converse is true: At a time when the United States has been called on for a level of moral leadership, vision and inspiration not seen since World War II, we cannot afford to dissemble about crimes against humanity. — Adam Schiff
- We feel unsatisfied until we know ourselves akin even with that greatness which made the spots on which it rested hallowed and until, by our own lives, and by converse with the thoughts they have bequeathed us, we feel that union and relationship of the spirit which we seek. — Jones Very