Convict meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Convict.
- (noun) : a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- (noun) : a person who has been convicted of a criminal offense
- (verb) : find or declare guilty
More words related to the meanings of Convict
More words from Urdu related to Convict
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Convict meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضبطبرا بھلا کہناناکارہپٹائ کی چھڑیسزا دیناتقصیر وارصحیح کرنارو سیاہسنبھالنابدیکھوٹادرشتسیاست کرناخاطیتعلیم کرناکم عقلنظمکدانانُقصان رساںدھوکے بازکوڑے مارناگناہگارگناہ گارتربیت کرناخبر لیناکھوٹناقصملزمتادیب کرنابَدکارحملہ آوربراقانون توڑنے والاکم بختی سےنمَک حَراملتاڑنامزارعاسالیدرست کرناڈانٹنابدی سےزبوںفاسدسیدھا کرناجو غَلَط کام کَرتا ہوشریمصیبتقباحتمُجرِمجھاڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Convict
What are the meanings of Convict in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Convict in Urdu are مجرم - mujrim, سزا دینا - saza deyna, اپرادھی - Upraadhi, آسامی - Aasaami and گناہ گار - gunaah kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Convict in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Convict or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Convict synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Convict. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Convict in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Convict in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Convict with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by convict?
Meanings of convict are مجرم - mujrim, سزا دینا - saza deyna, اپرادھی - Upraadhi, آسامی - Aasaami and گناہ گار - gunaah kaar
Whats the definition of convict?
Definition of the convict are
- a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- a person who has been convicted of a criminal offense
- find or declare guilty
What is the synonym of convict?
Synonym of word convict are felon, perpender, punish, faulty, offendant, discipline, crippler, ferule, delinquent, criminalist
What are the idioms related to convict?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word convict.
- Put the saddle on the right horse
- Many without punishment none without sin
- A good paymaster needs no security
- The faulty stands on the guard
- Saddle up
What are the quotes with word convict?
Here are the quotes with the word convict in them
- I can say without affectation that I belong to the Russian convict world no less than I do to Russian literature. I got my education there, and it will last forever. — Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- No matter how corrupt and unjust a convict may be, he loves fairness more than anything else. If the people placed over him are unfair, from year to year he lapses into an embittered state characterized by an extreme lack of faith. — Anton Chekhov