Convincing meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Convincing.
- (adjective) : causing one to believe the truth of something
You know, I had my mother and my father convincing me that he would be going back to Hollywood and he'd be back with the actresses and dating them and that he wasn't serious about me at all. So I had him saying one thing to me and my parents telling me something else.
Individuals approaching death often experience encounters with their dead relatives, who seem to welcome them to the next world. These deathbed visions are authentic and convincing they are often followed by a state of euphoria and seem to ease the transition.
More words from Urdu related to Convincing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Convincing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے قیدبلا شبہبالکل درستبے باکاٹلصحیحخاصقابل اعتمادمحضپرُ اَز اعتمادقسمت کا لکھاکوئی ایکپکیمسلمپوراپریقینمثبتبعض مخصوصحتماًلاریبکاملپوری طرح پُر اعتمادبے خطاحتمیشدنیناقابل انکاربے نسبتقطعیمداممطلقواثقناگزیرپُر یقینمحدودنہایت وفادارحتمی - مکمل- منتقل -خالِصبھروسا کَرنے والاقائل کرنے والاایک خاصناطقغیر مشتبہیقینیپکاراستمقررلازممسلمہ بات
Idioms related to the meaning of Convincing
What are the meanings of Convincing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Convincing in Urdu are یقینی - yaqiini and قائل کرنے والا. To understand how would you translate the word Convincing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Convincing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Convincing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Convincing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Convincing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Convincing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Convincing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by convincing?
Meanings of convincing are یقینی - yaqiini and قائل کرنے والا
Whats the definition of convincing?
Definition of the convincing are
- causing one to believe the truth of something
What is the synonym of convincing?
Synonym of word convincing are absolute, persuader, sure, precant, confident, surest, certain, esuriency, ensanguine, esurience
What are the idioms related to convincing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word convincing.
- Count your chickens before they are hatched
- Hard and fast
- Sudden friendshipure repentance
- Sudden friendship sure repentance
- Sure is the reward of silence
What are the quotes with word convincing?
Here are the quotes with the word convincing in them
- Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need. — Will Rogers
- You know, I had my mother and my father convincing me that he would be going back to Hollywood and he'd be back with the actresses and dating them and that he wasn't serious about me at all. So I had him saying one thing to me and my parents telling me something else. — Priscilla Presley
- Individuals approaching death often experience encounters with their dead relatives, who seem to welcome them to the next world. These deathbed visions are authentic and convincing they are often followed by a state of euphoria and seem to ease the transition. — Stanislav Grof
- After 1980, you never heard reference to space again. Surface, the most convincing evidence of the descent into materialism, became the focus of design. Space disappeared. — Arthur Erickson