Coordination meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Coordination.
- (noun) : the regulation of diverse elements into an integrated and harmonious operation
- (noun) : the skillful and effective interaction of movements
- (noun) : the grammatical relation of two constituents having the same grammatical form
- (noun) : being of coordinate importance, rank, or degree
To devise an information processing system capable of getting along on its own - it must handle its own problems of programming, bookkeeping, communication and coordination with its users. It must appear to its users as a single, integrated personality.
More words related to the meanings of Coordination
More words from Urdu related to Coordination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coordination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نظیرمعاہدہمقابلہقبولیتمناسب ہوناموازنہ کرناہم پلّہرضامندیربط ضبطنگہبانیہم آہنگ کرنابرابر والارضا مند ہونامرادفمقابلہ پذیرجوڑیہم جولیوفاقتوڑارضالےیک جہتیبرادریمطابقتاتحادتناسبتطابقبرابر ہوناموازنہمترادفمدمقابلمساویعدیلہامیمقابلمنوتیسماعپیوستگیسَماجقولرضا مندینگرانیمانناجواب ہوناہم وزنمحفل ساز و آوازبرابر کی ٹکرجتنارکھناسمجھوتہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Coordination
What are the meanings of Coordination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coordination in Urdu are ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi, ہم پلہ - ham pallah and ہم وزن. To understand how would you translate the word Coordination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coordination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coordination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coordination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coordination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coordination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coordination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coordination?
Meanings of coordination are ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi, ہم پلہ - ham pallah and ہم وزن
Whats the definition of coordination?
Definition of the coordination are
- the regulation of diverse elements into an integrated and harmonious operation
- the skillful and effective interaction of movements
- the grammatical relation of two constituents having the same grammatical form
- being of coordinate importance, rank, or degree
What is the synonym of coordination?
Synonym of word coordination are syngamous, keeping, synsemantic, concorporate, covalency, harmonizes, symmetrized, symmetrise, synergizes, harmony
What are the idioms related to coordination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word coordination.
- Half loaf
- In line
- To be at unity with
- Unity of idea
What are the quotes with word coordination?
Here are the quotes with the word coordination in them
- You watch a hockey game, and the hand-eye coordination and the speed is really miraculous how those guys track the puck alone, just following it with their eyes. — Liev Schreiber
- As everyone in Louisiana knows, there was often no communication or coordination between the state and federal government in the aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. — Bobby Jindal
- To devise an information processing system capable of getting along on its own - it must handle its own problems of programming, bookkeeping, communication and coordination with its users. It must appear to its users as a single, integrated personality. — Cliff Shaw
- Our intelligence community needs better coordination of operations and exchange of information, and that's why we need an overall director of national intelligence and a national counterterrorism center. — Jim Ramstad