Coptic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Coptic.
- (noun) : the liturgical language of the Coptic Church used in Egypt and Ethiopia; written in the Greek alphabet
- (adjective) : of or relating to the Copts or their church or language or art
What are the meanings of Coptic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coptic in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Coptic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coptic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coptic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coptic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coptic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coptic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coptic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coptic?
قبطیوں کے مُتعلّق, قبطی
Whats the definition of coptic?
Definition of the coptic are
- the liturgical language of the Coptic Church used in Egypt and Ethiopia; written in the Greek alphabet
- of or relating to the Copts or their church or language or art
What are the quotes with word coptic?
Here is the quote with the word coptic in them
- The Coptic Church respects the law but it does not accept rulings that go against the Bible and our freedom of religion. — Pope Shenouda III