Cord meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Cord.
- (noun) : a line made of twisted fibers or threads
- (noun) : a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- (noun) : a light insulated conductor for household use
- (noun) : a unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
- (verb) : bind or tie with a cord
- (verb) : stack in cords
Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, brain and spinal cord disorders, diabetes, cancer, at least 58 diseases could potentially be cured through stem cell research, diseases that touch every family in America and in the world.
More words related to the meanings of Cord
More words from Urdu related to Cord
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cord meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فیتہ لگانادردپھیلاناکسے جاناستلیہتھ کڑی لگانادباناجکڑ جاناریتیپیغام رسانی کرناچٹلازور ڈالناچاٹ دینابندریسماںباندھنے کا دھاگہرنجیر سے باندھنا یا جکڑنادامجمناکاغذتار کی خبرلپیٹناتار بھیجناتن جانانشان یا جھری ڈالناایک جگہ یا اکٹھا باندھناوترکسنالچک کم ھوناقطارحبلچوٹی بندچھاپہ خانہگرہبندھنرسی بٹناپنکھزنجیرجال میں پھانسناکس کے باندھناکہانیجوڑناجانچناحلقے میں لیناپیچ دیناقطار میں لگاناجکڑنارگڈورسخت ہو جانا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Cord
|Run into debt||قرضہ میں جکڑنا|
What are the meanings of Cord in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cord in Urdu are تار - taar, ڈوری - dori, کسنا - kasna, ڈور - dor, ستلی - sutli, ڈورا - dora, جکڑنا - jakarna, تانت - taant and حبل - Habal. To understand how would you translate the word Cord in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cord or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cord synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cord. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cord in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cord in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cord with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cord?
Meanings of cord are تار - taar, ڈوری - dori, کسنا - kasna, ڈور - dor, ستلی - sutli, ڈورا - dora, جکڑنا - jakarna, تانت - taant and حبل - Habal
Whats the definition of cord?
Definition of the cord are
- a line made of twisted fibers or threads
- a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- a light insulated conductor for household use
- a unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
- bind or tie with a cord
- stack in cords
What is the synonym of cord?
Synonym of word cord are line, string, stretch, dor, cable, snare, strap, cordwain, gimp, press
What are the idioms related to cord?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cord.
- Run into debt
What are the quotes with word cord?
Here are the quotes with the word cord in them
- Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, brain and spinal cord disorders, diabetes, cancer, at least 58 diseases could potentially be cured through stem cell research, diseases that touch every family in America and in the world. — Rosa DeLauro
- He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. — Albert Einstein