Corduroy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Corduroy.
- (noun) : a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- (noun) : a road made of logs laid crosswise
- (verb) : build (a road) from logs laid side by side
I've always looked the same. Since I was a child, I hated having to deal with my hair. I hated having to change my clothes. As a kid, I had a sailor shirt and the same old corduroy pants, and that's what I wanted to wear everyday.
More words from Urdu related to Corduroy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Corduroy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Corduroy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Corduroy in Urdu is ڈور - dor. To understand how would you translate the word Corduroy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Corduroy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Corduroy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Corduroy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Corduroy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Corduroy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Corduroy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by corduroy?
Meaning of corduroy is ڈور - dor
Whats the definition of corduroy?
Definition of the corduroy are
- a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- a road made of logs laid crosswise
- build (a road) from logs laid side by side
What is the synonym of corduroy?
Synonym of word corduroy are cordages, strings, string, cord, packthread, line, stringiness, stroup, dure, dor
What are the quotes with word corduroy?
Here are the quotes with the word corduroy in them
- I've always looked the same. Since I was a child, I hated having to deal with my hair. I hated having to change my clothes. As a kid, I had a sailor shirt and the same old corduroy pants, and that's what I wanted to wear everyday. — Patti Smith
- I wanted to be an English teacher. I wanted to do it for the corduroy jackets with patches on the side. When I got to college, as I was walking across campus one day, I ripped off a little flyer for this sketch-comedy group. It ended up being one of the greatest things I've ever done. — John Krasinski