Corny meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Corny.
- (adjective satellite) : dull and tiresome but with pretensions of significance or originality
I used to love to draw. I didn't want to go to art class because I felt that would be too corny when I was young, but architectural drafting was the cool thing to do because there was more precision. It taught me a lot about building and structures and doorways and frames and windowsills.
What are the meanings of Corny in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Corny in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Corny in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Corny or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Corny synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Corny. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Corny in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Corny in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Corny with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by corny?
اناج سے مُتعلّق, اناج کا, گٹے دار
Whats the definition of corny?
Definition of the corny are
- dull and tiresome but with pretensions of significance or originality
What are the quotes with word corny?
Here are the quotes with the word corny in them
- I used to love to draw. I didn't want to go to art class because I felt that would be too corny when I was young, but architectural drafting was the cool thing to do because there was more precision. It taught me a lot about building and structures and doorways and frames and windowsills. — Ice Cube
- We're gonna try and bring on all the different aspects of horror movie making and bring on guests and show all these old '50's B movies. Not the real corny ones, the real cool ones. — Jerry Only
- The world is full of a lot of fear and a lot of negativity, and a lot of judgment. I just think people need to start shifting into joy and happiness. As corny as it sounds, we need to make a shift. — Ellen DeGeneres
- Every corny thing that's said about living with nature - being in harmony with the earth, feeling the cycle of the seasons - happens to be true. — Susan Orlean