Correctness meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Correctness.
- (noun) : conformity to fact or truth
- (noun) : the quality of conformity to social expectations
Are your kids learning the right lessons about 9/11? Ten years after Osama bin Laden's henchmen murdered thousands of innocents on American soil, too many children have been spoon-fed the thin gruel of progressive political correctness over the stiff antidote of truth.
More words related to the meanings of Correctness
More words from Urdu related to Correctness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Correctness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اخلاصتعلیم و اصلاح کا عملستنرمل تائیرفوتہذیب تمدنایمان داریتصحيحصِدَق گوئیسرگرمحقجزوی ادائیطبیعتپاکیزگیایمانمطابقتسجاوٹصحتیابیواجبیتدارمشغولصفائآراستگیراستینیاؤتلافیتربیتدیانتسزاسَچّائیسچی باتسنجیدہسندرتائیدرست کرنالگاؤسر و سامانآرام بعد بیمارینکتہعلاج کرناسنجیدگیصدق دلاستقلالسلامتیصحتاجلا پنتمدنصدقآرامجواز کاریتبدیلی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Correctness
What are the meanings of Correctness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Correctness in Urdu are صحت - sehat, درستی - durusti and راستی - raasti. To understand how would you translate the word Correctness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Correctness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Correctness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Correctness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Correctness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Correctness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Correctness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by correctness?
Meanings of correctness are صحت - sehat, درستی - durusti and راستی - raasti
Whats the definition of correctness?
Definition of the correctness are
- conformity to fact or truth
- the quality of conformity to social expectations
What is the synonym of correctness?
Synonym of word correctness are validation, accuracy, integrality, integrity, uprightness, fitness, health, probity, exactitude, haleness
What are the idioms related to correctness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word correctness.
- To a nicety
- Craft must have clothes but truth loves to go naked
- He that has the worst cause makes the most noise
- Of all crafts downright is the best craft
- There are two sides to every question the wrong side and our side
What are the quotes with word correctness?
Here are the quotes with the word correctness in them
- Political Correctness doesn't change us, it shuts us up. — Glenn Beck
- One test of the correctness of educational procedure is the happiness of the child. — Maria Montessori
- Are your kids learning the right lessons about 9/11? Ten years after Osama bin Laden's henchmen murdered thousands of innocents on American soil, too many children have been spoon-fed the thin gruel of progressive political correctness over the stiff antidote of truth. — Michelle Malkin
- I detest politics, to be honest with you. It's a cesspool. And I don't think I would fare well in that cesspool because I don't believe in political correctness and I certainly don't believe in dishonesty. — Benjamin Carson