Correspond meanings in Urdu
Correspond meanings in Urdu are خط و کتابت کرنا, جواب ملنا, بَرابَر ہونا, جوڑا ہونا, مطابقت کرنا, مطابقت ہونا, مطابق ہونا Correspond in Urdu. More meanings of correspond, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Correspond.
- (verb) : exchange messages
- (verb) : be equivalent or parallel, in mathematics
- (verb) : take the place of or be parallel or equivalent to
Communists have always played an active role in the fight by colonial countries for their freedom, because the short-term objects of Communism would always correspond with the long-term objects of freedom movements.
The modern mind tends to be more and more critical and analytical in spirit, hence it must devise for itself an engine of expression which is logically defensible at every point and which tends to correspond to the rigorous spirit of modern science.
More words from Urdu related to Correspond
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Correspond meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہم آہنگی ہوناٹھیک ہوناملناواحد ہوناکھاتاپیمانمطابق کرناتطبیق کرناموافق ہوناجمنااتفاق ہوناایک ہوناچوکوراتحادٹھیک بیٹھنامستطیلمطابقتپہچانناحسابقبولمطابقت ہونامربعے کامناسبتایک سمجھناٹھیک ہونا یا کرنااتفاق رائےکسی نکتے پر متفق ہونابیٹھناسجنانشان دہی کرناکھاتے میں لکھناسمجھوتہملانامربعمطابق ہوناہم مکان ہونابرابر ہونامیل ملاپشناخت کرناشمار کرنامعاہدہٹھیک آنامال المالموافقتایک جانناشمارآشتی
Idiom with the word Correspond in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Correspond
What are the meanings of Correspond in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Correspond in Urdu are مطابقت ہونا - mutaabiqat hona and مطابق ہونا. To understand how would you translate the word Correspond in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Correspond or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Correspond synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Correspond. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Correspond in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Correspond in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Correspond with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by correspond?
Meanings of correspond are مطابقت ہونا - mutaabiqat hona and مطابق ہونا
Whats the definition of correspond?
Definition of the correspond are
- exchange messages
- be equivalent or parallel, in mathematics
- take the place of or be parallel or equivalent to
What is the synonym of correspond?
Synonym of word correspond are coincide, concurred, tally, quadrate, identify, accord
What are the idioms with the word correspond?
Here are the idioms with the word correspond in them.
- Let deeds correspond with words
What are the idioms related to correspond?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word correspond.
- One should be compliant with the time
What are the quotes with word correspond?
Here are the quotes with the word correspond in them
- Communists have always played an active role in the fight by colonial countries for their freedom, because the short-term objects of Communism would always correspond with the long-term objects of freedom movements. — Nelson Mandela
- The modern mind tends to be more and more critical and analytical in spirit, hence it must devise for itself an engine of expression which is logically defensible at every point and which tends to correspond to the rigorous spirit of modern science. — Edward Sapir
- Your expectations opens or closes the doors of your supply, If you expect grand things, and work honestly for them, they will come to you, your supply will correspond with your expectation. — Orison Swett Marden