Correspondence meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Correspondence.
- (noun) : compatibility of observations
- (noun) : communication by the exchange of letters
- (noun) : the relation of corresponding in degree or size or amount
- (noun) : similarity by virtue of corresponding
- (noun) : (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation; exact reflection of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane
With respect to the northeastern boundary of the United States, no official correspondence between this Government and that of Great Britain has passed since that communicated to Congress toward the close of their last session.
More words related to the meanings of Correspondence
More words from Urdu related to Correspondence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Correspondence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آہنگباہمی وصلمناسبتحلیہملاپمثللگاؤظاہرکامنوتیمقابلہیکسانیتاتفاق رائےصورتوعدہشباہتمانناقُرب و جوارباہمی رابطہسیاق و سباقسجنارکھناایکاشکلسزاواریجگہانگیکاراِنطباقاصلیتسمجھوتہبھروساعہدہوبہو نقلمنظوریگرد و نواحشائستگیتناسبمطابق ہوناقبضہراضی نامہتمثیلتطابققرابتاجازتتصادفمیل ملاپعینیتمیلاحتمالاقرار نامہدکھاوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Correspondence
What are the meanings of Correspondence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Correspondence in Urdu are مطابقت - mutaabiqat, خط و کتابت, مشابہت - mushaabehat and مراسلت - muraasilat. To understand how would you translate the word Correspondence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Correspondence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Correspondence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Correspondence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Correspondence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Correspondence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Correspondence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by correspondence?
Meanings of correspondence are مطابقت - mutaabiqat, خط و کتابت, مشابہت - mushaabehat and مراسلت - muraasilat
Whats the definition of correspondence?
Definition of the correspondence are
- compatibility of observations
- communication by the exchange of letters
- the relation of corresponding in degree or size or amount
- similarity by virtue of corresponding
- (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation; exact reflection of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane
What is the synonym of correspondence?
Synonym of word correspondence are agreeableness, correspondencies, suitableness, simmpleness, accordance, line of scrimmage, keeping, analogise, accord, similitudinary
What are the idioms related to correspondence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word correspondence.
- Let deeds correspond with words
- How like is flattery to friendship
- Similarity is the mother of friendship or affection
- Take after
- Opposite number
What are the quotes with word correspondence?
Here are the quotes with the word correspondence in them
- I'm currently in an interesting correspondence with a nun about forgiveness. — Julian Clary
- With respect to the northeastern boundary of the United States, no official correspondence between this Government and that of Great Britain has passed since that communicated to Congress toward the close of their last session. — Martin Van Buren
- Truth is exact correspondence with reality. — Paramahansa Yogananda