Costume meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Costume.
- (noun) : the attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball
- (noun) : the attire characteristic of a country or a time or a social class
- (noun) : unusual or period attire not characteristic of or appropriate to the time and place
- (noun) : the prevalent fashion of dress (including accessories and hair style as well as garments)
- (verb) : furnish with costumes; as for a film or play
- (verb) : dress in a costume
I'm very much into the costuming of any character that I portray and it's one of the great things about making movies is it's a collaborative art form so you get all these artists who are looking specifically about for this instance your character's costume and what that might tell about your character.
More words related to the meanings of Costume
More words from Urdu related to Costume
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Costume meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
راس آناسجاوٹپوششکپڑے پہننابرتن بھانڈااسلوببسترڈھانکناصف باندھ کر کھڑا ہونازیب تنتیللِباس کی تَرتیبلگنامناسب ہوناصف آرائغلافپہنناگیرالبادہکپڑے پہناناانگرکھاسیدھا کرنابد رو پودامالشکلگزارشدرخواست کرنارختکپڑ دوارجامہآلات و اوزارچغہفریادtrumpet fast arrayed. Each horsemanملبوس ہونالباس پہنناگارمنٹسساز و ساماندستورکپڑےپہنچناآراستہ کرناالماریبھیساندازباگارسمی لِباسترتیبقبضے میں آ جاناصف بند ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Costume
What are the meanings of Costume in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Costume in Urdu are لباس - lebaas and پوشاک - poshaak. To understand how would you translate the word Costume in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Costume or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Costume synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Costume. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Costume in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Costume in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Costume with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by costume?
Meanings of costume are لباس - lebaas and پوشاک - poshaak
Whats the definition of costume?
Definition of the costume are
- the attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball
- the attire characteristic of a country or a time or a social class
- unusual or period attire not characteristic of or appropriate to the time and place
- the prevalent fashion of dress (including accessories and hair style as well as garments)
- furnish with costumes; as for a film or play
- dress in a costume
What is the synonym of costume?
Synonym of word costume are attire, vestments, habiliment, array, robes, gear, vesture, moniment, intire, vestment
What are the idioms related to costume?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word costume.
- A good name is the best decoration
- It is the coat that makes the gentleman
- A smart coat is a good letter of introduction
- Body clothes soul
- Fair feathers make fair fowls
What are the quotes with word costume?
Here are the quotes with the word costume in them
- I put the costume on and said 'It's not very comfortable, but it looks amazing,' so it's all good. — Chris Hemsworth
- It was amazing that during rehearsals, without any of the costume on, the character was there complete. It just happened. Half the time, I didn't know I was doing it. — Peter Mayhew
- I'm very much into the costuming of any character that I portray and it's one of the great things about making movies is it's a collaborative art form so you get all these artists who are looking specifically about for this instance your character's costume and what that might tell about your character. — Jeff Bridges
- If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character, would you slow down? Or speed up? — Chuck Palahniuk