Cottage meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Cottage.
- (noun) : a small house with a single story
Every summer my husband and I pack our suitcases, load our kids into the car, and drive from tense, crowded New York City to my family's cottage in Maine. It's on an island, with stretches of sea and sandy beaches, rocky coasts, and pine trees. We barbecue, swim, lie around, and try to do nothing.
More words from Urdu related to Cottage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cottage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Cottage
What are the meanings of Cottage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cottage in Urdu are بنگلہ - Bungla and جھونپڑا - jhonpra. To understand how would you translate the word Cottage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cottage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cottage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cottage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cottage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cottage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cottage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cottage?
Meanings of cottage are بنگلہ - Bungla and جھونپڑا - jhonpra
Whats the definition of cottage?
Definition of the cottage are
- a small house with a single story
What is the synonym of cottage?
Synonym of word cottage are brangle, bungarus, bangla, hovel, hut
What are the idioms related to cottage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cottage.
- A hut is a palace to a poor man
What are the quotes with word cottage?
Here are the quotes with the word cottage in them
- The cottage garden most for use designed, Yet not of beauty destitute. — Charlotte Smith
- Every summer my husband and I pack our suitcases, load our kids into the car, and drive from tense, crowded New York City to my family's cottage in Maine. It's on an island, with stretches of sea and sandy beaches, rocky coasts, and pine trees. We barbecue, swim, lie around, and try to do nothing. — Hope Davis
- Twenty years ago, I was living in a lovely cottage on the edge of Dartmoor but I couldn't afford to run a car. — Mary Wesley
- If to do were as easy as to know what were good to do, chapels had been churches, and poor men's cottage princes' palaces. — William Shakespeare