Couch meanings in Urdu
Couch meanings in Urdu are تخت, سکھانا پڑھانا, جھوٹ بلوانا, ہموار کرنا, استراحت کرنا, آرام کرنا, سونا, لیٹنا, بستر Couch in Urdu. More meanings of couch, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Couch.
- (noun) : a narrow bed on which a patient lies during psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment
- (noun) : a flat coat of paint or varnish used by artists as a primer
- (noun) : an upholstered seat for more than one person
The courts cannot garnish a father's salary, nor freeze his account, nor seize his property on behalf of his children, in our society. Apparently this is because a kid is not a car or a couch or a boat.
I grabbed my mom and I went to the couch and I said, 'Mom I want to ask Jesus to come into my heart.' And I got on my knee and I asked Jesus to come into my heart, forgive me of my sins, and make me a child of God.
More words related to the meanings of Couch
More words from Urdu related to Couch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Couch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روشن ہوناپلنگرہنااجالادرست کرناتنہاخواب نندرابقیہصفاچٹ کرنابسترغلط بیانی کرناملبوس کرناپولامقرر کرناخفیفزریکساں کرناذوچینہمواربٹھاناپڑناحالتانڈیلناسبکغیر مقبوضہاترنابساطٹھیرناچاندنیغاربے کساستراحتسکوتسپاٹحاکم اعلیکپڑے پہناناکذبچٹائ کرناخالی یا تہی ہوناٹھیک کرناسلگاناکنچنچپٹاناآرامفراغتراستسستانالوٹنامزاج ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Couch
What are the meanings of Couch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Couch in Urdu are تخت - takht, سونا - suuna, آرام کرنا - aaraam karna, بستر - bistar, ہموار کرنا - ham waar karna and لیٹنا - leytna. To understand how would you translate the word Couch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Couch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Couch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Couch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Couch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Couch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Couch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by couch?
Meanings of couch are تخت - takht, سونا - suuna, آرام کرنا - aaraam karna, بستر - bistar, ہموار کرنا - ham waar karna and لیٹنا - leytna
Whats the definition of couch?
Definition of the couch are
- a narrow bed on which a patient lies during psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment
- a flat coat of paint or varnish used by artists as a primer
- an upholstered seat for more than one person
What is the synonym of couch?
Synonym of word couch are thrones, inane, light, bedazzling, gold, lie, bedazzled, throne, empty, fix
What are the idioms related to couch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word couch.
- Shape one course
- Shape ones course
- Do or die
- Either to conquer to die
- Lie in one's throat
What are the quotes with word couch?
Here are the quotes with the word couch in them
- The courts cannot garnish a father's salary, nor freeze his account, nor seize his property on behalf of his children, in our society. Apparently this is because a kid is not a car or a couch or a boat. — June Jordan
- It is better for you to be free of fear lying upon a pallet, than to have a golden couch and a rich table and be full of trouble. — Epicurus
- I grabbed my mom and I went to the couch and I said, 'Mom I want to ask Jesus to come into my heart.' And I got on my knee and I asked Jesus to come into my heart, forgive me of my sins, and make me a child of God. — Tim Tebow
- I love Westerns and I remember as a kid climbing up on the couch and make it into a saddle and shoot guns and fall off. I would lay there after my death and my mom would tell me to eat lunch and I'd say, 'I'm still dead, Mom!' I was Method, even then. — Creed Bratton