Counsel meanings in Urdu
Counsel meanings in Urdu are صلاح کرنا, مشاورت, مشورہ کرنا, فکر, صلاح دینا, صلاح, پند, نصیحت, رائے, مشورہ, مشاورت کرنا Counsel in Urdu. More meanings of counsel, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Counsel.
- (noun) : a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- (noun) : something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- (verb) : give advice to
The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That's the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead!
More words related to the meanings of Counsel
More words from Urdu related to Counsel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Counsel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حق راۓعطا کرناگمانجانچشکست دیناناک میں دم کرناتوجہپیش اندیشدگیکھٹکاوارثکہا سناحملحمامجھمیلاتیمردلسکونہدايتسوچنے کی قوتموٴقفواسطہنظر رکھنافیروزیدماغیسبقآرزودھیانمکھتنگ کرنارجوع کرناخبرداریفتح کرناحیرتلحاظآب گوشتجھنجھٹدیکھ بھال کرناماننانیکیسربراہیاحمقانہ حرکتمُعاہدہعمدہہردااقبالنصیحتجائزہغمخوش کرناکِسی معاملے میں اپنی نیت ...
Idioms with the word Counsel in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Counsel
What are the meanings of Counsel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Counsel in Urdu are مشورہ - mashwirah, صلاح - salaah, فکر - fikr, رائے - raa ey, نصیحت - nasiihat, صلاح کرنا - salaah karna, مشاورت - mushaawirat, پند - pand and مشورہ کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Counsel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Counsel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Counsel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Counsel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Counsel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Counsel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Counsel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by counsel?
Meanings of counsel are مشورہ - mashwirah, صلاح - salaah, فکر - fikr, رائے - raa ey, نصیحت - nasiihat, صلاح کرنا - salaah karna, مشاورت - mushaawirat, پند - pand and مشورہ کرنا
Whats the definition of counsel?
Definition of the counsel are
- a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- give advice to
What is the synonym of counsel?
Synonym of word counsel are advice, peace, viewpoint, worry, moral lesson, direction, goodness, muse, view, wonder
What are the idioms with the word counsel?
Here are the idioms with the word counsel in them.
- After the deed no counsel is of any avail
- Bad counsel confounds the adviser
- Cold tea and cold rice may be endured but not the counsel uncalled
- Come not to the counsel uncalled
- Give not counsel or salt till you are asked
What are the idioms related to counsel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word counsel.
- It is safer to hear and take counsel than to give it
- Lay heads together
- At one
- Point of view
- Think little of
What are the quotes with word counsel?
Here are the quotes with the word counsel in them
- Young people are fitter to invent than to judge fitter for execution than for counsel and more fit for new projects than for settled business. — Francis Bacon
- It is a sad commentary of our times when our young must seek advice and counsel from 'Dear Abby' instead of going to Mom and Dad. — Abigail Van Buren
- The time to take counsel of your fears is before you make an important battle decision. That's the time to listen to every fear you can imagine! When you have collected all the facts and fears and made your decision, turn off all your fears and go ahead! — George S.Patton
- There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to any fear. — George S.Patton