Count on meanings in Urdu
Count on meanings in Urdu is بھروسہ Count on in Urdu. More meanings of count on, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Count on Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Count on.
- (verb) : judge to be probable
We are very anxious to bring the Jews of Morocco over and we are doing all we can to achieve this. But we cannot count on the Jews of Morocco alone to build the country, because they have not been educated for this.
More words from Urdu related to Count on
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Count on meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Count on
What are the meanings of Count on in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Count on in Urdu is بھروسہ - bharosa. To understand how would you translate the word Count on in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Count on or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Count on synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Count on. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Count on in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Count on in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Count on with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by count on?
Meaning of count on is بھروسہ - bharosa
Whats the definition of count on?
Definition of the count on are
- judge to be probable
What is the synonym of count on?
Synonym of word count on are reliance, credit
What are the idioms related to count on?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word count on.
- It is an equal failing to trust everybody and to trust nobody
- Better to trust in god than in his saints
- Cast not forth the old water till the new come in
- Companionship with a powerful person is never to be trusted
- Every tub must stand on it bottom
What are the quotes with word count on?
Here are the quotes with the word count on in them
- Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone. — Ayn Rand
- We are very anxious to bring the Jews of Morocco over and we are doing all we can to achieve this. But we cannot count on the Jews of Morocco alone to build the country, because they have not been educated for this. — Moshe Sharett
- Part of the beauty of the show in a way is that he's not perfect, but you can always count on him to do the right thing in a pinch. That's why he inspires people and inspires me. — Stephen Collins
- There is no doubt that America remains the premier political, economic, military power in the world, and I both expect and count on it remaining so, because I think that's certainly in our best interest but also the best interests of the world. — Hillary Clinton