County meanings in Urdu
County meanings in Urdu is کاؤنٹی County in Urdu. More meanings of county, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word County.
- (noun) : (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government
- (noun) : (United States) the largest administrative district within a state
My mother was born on a tiny farm in County Mayo. She was meant to stay at home and look after the farm while her brother and sister got an education. However, she came to England on a visit and never went back.
What are the meanings of County in Urdu?
Meanings of the word County in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word County in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to County or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered County synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word County. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use County in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say County in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of County with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by county?
Whats the definition of county?
Definition of the county are
- (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government
- (United States) the largest administrative district within a state
What are the quotes with word county?
Here are the quotes with the word county in them
- Personally I had the opportunity to go on several ride alongs with the LA County Sheriff's Department with some amazing detectives, who were invaluable to me. — Nancy McKeon
- Our competition for American business is no longer in the next county or the next state, it's around the world. — Karl Rove
- My mother was born on a tiny farm in County Mayo. She was meant to stay at home and look after the farm while her brother and sister got an education. However, she came to England on a visit and never went back. — Julie Walters
- My mother was the first woman in the county in Indiana where we were born, in Jay County, to have a college degree. She was educated as a pianist and she wanted to concertize, but when the war came she was married, had a family, so she started teaching. — Twyla Tharp