Coupled meanings in Urdu
Coupled meanings in Urdu is جوڑا Coupled in Urdu. More meanings of coupled, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Coupled.
- (adjective satellite) : joined together especially in a pair or pairs
- (adjective satellite) : connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
I've got the greatest job in the world. There's no other job in government where cause and effect is so tightly coupled where you can make a difference every day in so many different ways and in so many different people's lives. It's a great challenge.
The experts who managed the original Marshall Plan say Afghanistan needs a commitment of at least $5 to $10 billion over 5 to 10 years, coupled with occupation forces of 250,000 Allied soldiers to keep the peace throughout the country.
More words from Urdu related to Coupled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coupled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بُرجِ جوزاشادی شدہ جوڑاشادی ھونامسنناجگپيئررسمی لِباسپوششملنابیتذوجدر خواستدگنیدکڑابرخلعتگٹھ جوڑا بندھنالباسخوش کرناحشمدوہرا کرناجفتشادی کرنامکررجوڑا لگناتیلپڑناگزارش کرنامنگيتررفیق حیاتدو گناجوڑیجوڑسوٹجامہمياں بيویخاوند یا بیویدوہراجوٹجوڑا بناناراس آناباگاجُڑناکپڑےلگنامناسب ہونادو چند کرنادُکڑیمنگیترجببہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Coupled
What are the meanings of Coupled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coupled in Urdu is جوڑا - jora. To understand how would you translate the word Coupled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coupled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coupled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coupled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coupled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coupled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coupled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coupled?
Meaning of coupled is جوڑا - jora
Whats the definition of coupled?
Definition of the coupled are
- joined together especially in a pair or pairs
- connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
What is the synonym of coupled?
Synonym of word coupled are coupler, spouse, duo, garment, vestment, coupledom, suit, twain, pair, double
What are the idioms related to coupled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word coupled.
- Parallel bars
- Sadness and gladness succeed one another
What are the quotes with word coupled?
Here are the quotes with the word coupled in them
- I've got the greatest job in the world. There's no other job in government where cause and effect is so tightly coupled where you can make a difference every day in so many different ways and in so many different people's lives. It's a great challenge. — Michael Bloomberg
- The American Dream, coupled with government subsidies of utilities and cheap consumer goods courtesy of slave labour somewhere else, has kept the poor huddled masses from rising up. — Elizabeth Wurtzel
- The experts who managed the original Marshall Plan say Afghanistan needs a commitment of at least $5 to $10 billion over 5 to 10 years, coupled with occupation forces of 250,000 Allied soldiers to keep the peace throughout the country. — Ted Rall
- An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied. — Arnold H. Glasow