Courageous meanings in Urdu
I respect the astute and rigorously unsentimental David Horowitz as one of America's most original and courageous political analysts. He has the true 1960s spirit - audacious and irreverent, yet passionately engaged and committed to social change.
More words related to the meanings of Courageous
More words from Urdu related to Courageous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Courageous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سخت جانسوربیرجاں بازشریف النفسسختبہادُردودھناضدیبھڑک دارکائی زدہ لکڑیجانبازفیاضبہادرنیکجسارتآزاد طبعاسدجنابدودھ یا دھار نکالنامُستحکمچھیلاگھمنڈیطاقتکھیلجفاکشموٹابیباکیغازیرستم رزمشیر مردجریواثقآزادہ روصاف گوتنومندزرق برقتیز و تُند مزاججان بازشریفبے لوثپھرتیلابدشگونیشیر ببرحضورلبناستواررسیابالا دستحوصلہ مندجواں مرد ...
Idiom with the word Courageous in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Courageous
What are the meanings of Courageous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Courageous in Urdu are بہادر - bahaadur, دبنگ - dabang, باہمت - Bahimmat, ہمت والا - himmat waala and شیر - sheyr. To understand how would you translate the word Courageous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Courageous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Courageous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Courageous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Courageous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Courageous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Courageous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by courageous?
Meanings of courageous are بہادر - bahaadur, دبنگ - dabang, باہمت - Bahimmat, ہمت والا - himmat waala and شیر - sheyr
Whats the definition of courageous?
Definition of the courageous are
What is the synonym of courageous?
Synonym of word courageous are bretful, high spirited, dauntless, heroics, supercurious, game, verser, hero, burly, heroically
What are the idioms with the word courageous?
Here are the idioms with the word courageous in them.
- A courageous foe is better than a cowardly friend
What are the idioms related to courageous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word courageous.
- In ill fortune if you can bring a good heart to bear on it it helps you
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
- All beasts of prey are strong or treacherous
- Fortune favours the brave
- In a calm sea every man is a pilot
What are the quotes with word courageous?
Here are the quotes with the word courageous in them
- Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one. — Gloria Steinem
- I respect the astute and rigorously unsentimental David Horowitz as one of America's most original and courageous political analysts. He has the true 1960s spirit - audacious and irreverent, yet passionately engaged and committed to social change. — Camille Paglia
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. — Muhammad Ali
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. — Coco Chanel