Covenant meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Covenant.
- (noun) : a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- (noun) : (Bible) an agreement between God and his people in which God makes certain promises and requires certain behavior from them in return
- (verb) : enter into a covenant or formal agreement
- (verb) : enter into a covenant
More words related to the meanings of Covenant
More words from Urdu related to Covenant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Covenant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اِقرار يا اعتراف کَرنالکھ دیناوعدہموتمرخاصسجنابدباطنسمجھوتہدخل کرناایکارواجعقدکینہ پرورصُلَح نامہاعتراف کرناسمجھوتاعہداعتراف کَرنانج کامطابق ہوناقبول کرناعقیدتراضی نامہاِجتماعسگامیل ملاپفاسدمیثاقاتفاقاقرار نامہاِقبال کَرنامالک ہونامعاہدہتَسليم کَرنابیانرضا مندیطریقہذاتیموافقتکینہ ورمنظور کرنامیلاجتماعمُختصر کَرناقول و قرارآشتیاِظہارِ تَشُکَر کَرنااعلانشرطروایت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Covenant
What are the meanings of Covenant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Covenant in Urdu are معاہدہ - moaahedah, اقرار کرنا - eqraar karna, اقرار نامہ - eqraar naamah, لکھ دینا and میثاق - miisaaq. To understand how would you translate the word Covenant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Covenant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Covenant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Covenant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Covenant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Covenant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Covenant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by covenant?
Meanings of covenant are معاہدہ - moaahedah, اقرار کرنا - eqraar karna, اقرار نامہ - eqraar naamah, لکھ دینا and میثاق - miisaaq
Whats the definition of covenant?
Definition of the covenant are
- a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- (Bible) an agreement between God and his people in which God makes certain promises and requires certain behavior from them in return
- enter into a covenant or formal agreement
- enter into a covenant
What is the synonym of covenant?
Synonym of word covenant are comint, bon accord, acknowledge, accordant, accordment, treaty, tenderises, mise, dealbation, indenture
What are the idioms related to covenant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word covenant.
- Come to terms
- Take a pledge
- To go hand in hand
- Revenge is a confession of pain
What are the quotes with word covenant?
Here are the quotes with the word covenant in them
- The compact which exists between the North and the South is a covenant with death and an agreement with hell. — William Lloyd Garrison
- Marriage has a unique place because it speaks of an absolute faithfulness, a covenant between radically different persons, male and female and so it echoes the absolute covenant of God with his chosen, a covenant between radically different partners. — Rowan D.Williams