Covered meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Covered.
- (adjective) : overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form
It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.
You know, maybe I was just born in the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. Puffy understands that. For my last birthday, he covered my hotel room floor with rose petals and had flowers and candles all over the room.
|I discovered that||میں اسے دریافت کرتا تھا|
More words related to the meanings of Covered
More words from Urdu related to Covered
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Covered meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر واضحمخفیزمین دوزداخلینقاب پوشمشکلمحجوببھیدمدفونغائب نظربرقع پوشسحریمستورمکارانہخفیہنظر نہ آنےوالاڈھکاچوری چُھپےپراسراردلیعیارانہنہاںعمیقپوشیدہرمزیباطنیراز دارونمسائل محرمانہزیرِ زمینگہراسربستہان دیکھادر پردہنامعلومغائبرازاوجھلغیر معلوممحفوظالوپڈھکا چھپاراز دارانہچھپاپردہ پوشڈھانپاپنہاںسریقلبیچھپا ہواگپت
Idioms with the word Covered in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Covered
What are the meanings of Covered in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Covered in Urdu are چھپا - chhupa and پوشیدہ - poshiidah. To understand how would you translate the word Covered in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Covered or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Covered synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Covered. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Covered in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Covered in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Covered with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by covered?
Meanings of covered are چھپا - chhupa and پوشیدہ - poshiidah
Whats the definition of covered?
Definition of the covered are
- overlaid or spread or topped with or enclosed within something; sometimes used as a combining form
What is the synonym of covered?
Synonym of word covered are hid, subterranean, invisibility, encasing, occult, incognito, veiled, esoteric, hiddenite, secret
What are the idioms with the word covered?
Here are the idioms with the word covered in them.
- Anger which is covered up is dangerous
- Daub yourself with honey and you will be covered with flies
- You walk upon flames covered by treacherous ashes
What are the idioms related to covered?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word covered.
- A blot is no blot until it be hit
- All will come out in the washing
- Beat the dog before the lion
- Hide nothing from thy physician minister or lawer
- Queer street
What are the quotes with word covered?
Here are the quotes with the word covered in them
- It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five. — Thomas Carlyle
- She gave up beauty in her tender youth, gave all her hope and joy and pleasant ways she covered up her eyes lest they should gaze on vanity, and chose the bitter truth. — Christina Rossetti
- You know, maybe I was just born in the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. Puffy understands that. For my last birthday, he covered my hotel room floor with rose petals and had flowers and candles all over the room. — Jennifer Lopez
- It was just an idea I had, that it could be cool to have a book covered in fake fur. — Dave Eggers
How to use covered in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use covered in a sentence.
- I discovered that — میں اسے دریافت کرتا تھا