Covet meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Covet.
- (verb) : wish, long, or crave for (something, especially the property of another person)
I don't go to premieres. I don't go to parties. I don't covet the Oscar. I don't want any of that. I don't go out. I just have dinner at home every night with my kids. Being famous, that's a whole other career. And I haven't got any energy for it.
More words from Urdu related to Covet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Covet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Covet in it
What are the meanings of Covet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Covet in Urdu are لالچ کرنا - laalach karna and حرص کرنا - hirs karna. To understand how would you translate the word Covet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Covet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Covet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Covet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Covet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Covet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Covet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by covet?
Meanings of covet are لالچ کرنا - laalach karna and حرص کرنا - hirs karna
Whats the definition of covet?
Definition of the covet are
- wish, long, or crave for (something, especially the property of another person)
What is the synonym of covet?
Synonym of word covet are be greedy, ape
What are the idioms with the word covet?
Here are the idioms with the word covet in them.
- All covet all lose
What are the quotes with word covet?
Here are the quotes with the word covet in them
- I don't go to premieres. I don't go to parties. I don't covet the Oscar. I don't want any of that. I don't go out. I just have dinner at home every night with my kids. Being famous, that's a whole other career. And I haven't got any energy for it. — Gary Oldman
- My greatest happiness is to serve my gracious King and Country and I am envious only of glory for if it be a sin to covet glory I am the most offending soul alive. — Horatio Nelson
- I want to see as many movies as I can and I covet a lot of weird influential movies. — Kat Dennings
- We do not covet anything from any nation except their respect. — Winston Churchill