Coward meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Coward.
- (noun) : a person who shows fear or timidity
- (noun) : English dramatist and actor and composer noted for his witty and sophisticated comedies (1899-1973)
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
More words related to the meanings of Coward
More words from Urdu related to Coward
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coward meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھیلاکبوتر دل والازردڈرپوکہیٹاخوجاسستخاموشہیزدربلسینٹھے کا ساچمپئبے ہمتنازک بدنآختہکم اِستعدادڈر پوکگنڈیضعیف العقلخائفبزدلنامرد بناناکم ہمتنامراددہشت گردزنانہفاتر العقلبے بسہارا ہواہيجڑا بناناکمزورہیچکارہپیلابُزدلبزدلاہیجڑاکم ذہن انسانزنخاگیدیبدھوناگرموتھے کی مانندبسنتیبھگوڑابودامخنثعنینچوہے جیسانامردضعیفکچا ...
Idioms with the word Coward in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Coward
What are the meanings of Coward in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coward in Urdu are ڈرپوک - darpok, بزدل - buzdil, نامرد - naa mard, بُزدل - buzdil and ڈر پوک - dar pok. To understand how would you translate the word Coward in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coward or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coward synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coward. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coward in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coward in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coward with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coward?
Meanings of coward are ڈرپوک - darpok, بزدل - buzdil, نامرد - naa mard, بُزدل - buzdil and ڈر پوک - dar pok
Whats the definition of coward?
Definition of the coward are
- a person who shows fear or timidity
- English dramatist and actor and composer noted for his witty and sophisticated comedies (1899-1973)
What is the synonym of coward?
Synonym of word coward are timidly, cowling, milksop, timorous, cowled, impuissant, pigeon hearted, yellow, rushlike, dastard
What are the idioms with the word coward?
Here are the idioms with the word coward in them.
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Necessity and opportunity may make a coward valiant
What are the idioms related to coward?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word coward.
- To the timorous the air is filled with demons
- Hen hearted
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
- An empty bag will not stand upright
What are the quotes with word coward?
Here are the quotes with the word coward in them
- Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood. — George S.Patton
- A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide. — Mickey Mantle
- Courage and conviction are powerful weapons against an enemy who depends only on fists or guns. Animals know when you are afraid a coward knows when you are not. — David Seabury
- It is vain for the coward to flee death follows close behind it is only by defying it that the brave escape. — Voltaire