Cows meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Cows.
- (noun) : domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
My dad was the manager at the 45,000-acre ranch, but he owned his own 1,200-acre ranch, and I owned four cattle that he gave to me when I graduated from grammar school, from the eighth grade. And those cows multiplied, and he kept track of them for years for me. And that was my herd.
More words from Urdu related to Cows
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cows meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Cows in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Cows
What are the meanings of Cows in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cows in Urdu is گائے - gaa ey. To understand how would you translate the word Cows in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cows or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cows synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cows. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cows in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cows in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cows with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cows?
Meaning of cows is گائے - gaa ey
Whats the definition of cows?
Definition of the cows are
- domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
What is the synonym of cows?
Synonym of word cows are neat, cow, gye, ells, cowries, cowls, cowan, cowal, cowry
What are the idioms with the word cows?
Here are the idioms with the word cows in them.
- Crust cows have short horns
- Far off cows have long horns
What are the idioms related to cows?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cows.
- Every man praises the bridge he passes over
What are the quotes with word cows?
Here are the quotes with the word cows in them
- When I was a kid, my step dad started this business and would go out and get lost cows and stuff. He was part-time truck driver, farmer and cowboy. He taught me how to ride from an early age. — Tim McGraw
- My dad was the manager at the 45,000-acre ranch, but he owned his own 1,200-acre ranch, and I owned four cattle that he gave to me when I graduated from grammar school, from the eighth grade. And those cows multiplied, and he kept track of them for years for me. And that was my herd. — Dave Brubeck
- In the theatre, people talk. Talk, talk until the cows come home about journeys of discovery and about what Hazlitt thought of a line of Shakespeare. I can't stand it. — Anthony Hopkins
- A girl's got to do what she's got to do to make somebody pay her a compliment. If that means moaning 'til the cows come home, then so be it. — Cat Deeley