Cradle meanings in Urdu
Cradle meanings in Urdu are گہوارہ, ہنڈولا, ہنگورا, جھولنا, پالنا, کھٹولا, بچوں کا کھٹولا, جُھولا, گہوارا, پنگوڑا, مہد Cradle in Urdu. More meanings of cradle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Cradle.
- (noun) : a baby bed with sides and rockers
- (noun) : birth of a person
- (noun) : where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence
- (verb) : bring up from infancy
- (verb) : run with the stick
- (verb) : hold gently and carefully
- (verb) : wash in a cradle
- (verb) : cut grain with a cradle scythe
- (verb) : hold or place in or as if in a cradle
- (noun) : a trough that can be rocked back and forth; used by gold miners to shake auriferous earth in water in order to separate the gold
More words related to the meanings of Cradle
More words from Urdu related to Cradle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cradle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھسناپیچھاپنگوڑادودھ پلاناآغوش میں لیناایستادہ کرناچمٹ کر بیٹھناپَروَرِش کرنارجوع کرنانسلقبضہ رکھناارتعاش دینانقطہکھٹولیگھر بناناجھولا جھولناجُھولنادودھ پیتاسبک سبک چلناکامرکنابدلنابیچلحاظ رکھناکھلا پلا کر بڑا کرنابساناکرسیکُھرلیہم شیرہاُڑ جاناہنڈولاناک سے بل بناناقائم رہناڈگمگاناکھرنانگہداشت کرناکپ کپی پیدا کرناسپت رشیہلکی کھاٹآیاجھلانااُٹھاناکھلاناپرورش کرناجھکناٹکناڈولنادرميانروک رکھنابچانا ...
Idioms with the word Cradle in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Cradle
What are the meanings of Cradle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cradle in Urdu are پالنا - paalna, جھولنا - jhuulna, کھٹولا - khatola, پنگوڑا - pinguura, گہوارہ - gaehwaarah and ہنڈولا - handola. To understand how would you translate the word Cradle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cradle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cradle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cradle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cradle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cradle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cradle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cradle?
Meanings of cradle are پالنا - paalna, جھولنا - jhuulna, کھٹولا - khatola, پنگوڑا - pinguura, گہوارہ - gaehwaarah and ہنڈولا - handola
Whats the definition of cradle?
Definition of the cradle are
- a baby bed with sides and rockers
- birth of a person
- where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence
- bring up from infancy
- run with the stick
- hold gently and carefully
- wash in a cradle
- cut grain with a cradle scythe
- hold or place in or as if in a cradle
- a trough that can be rocked back and forth; used by gold miners to shake auriferous earth in water in order to separate the gold
What is the synonym of cradle?
Synonym of word cradle are cribble, swinck, nestle, cradling, swanking, foster, cradles, swingy, embosom, cradled
What are the idioms with the word cradle?
Here are the idioms with the word cradle in them.
- Shod in the cradle barefoot in the stubble
- What is learnt in the cradle lasts to the tomb
What are the idioms related to cradle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cradle.
- Save a thief from the gallows and he'll cut your throat
What are the quotes with word cradle?
Here are the quotes with the word cradle in them
- After about the first Millennium, Italy was the cradle of Romanesque architecture, which spread throughout Europe, much of it extending the structural daring with minimal visual elaboration. — Harry Seidler
- To look almost pretty is an acquisition of higher delight to a girl who has been looking plain for the first fifteen years of her life than a beauty from her cradle can ever receive. — Jane Austen
- Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. — Joseph Hall
- Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life. — Edvard Munch