Craft meanings in Urdu
Craft meanings in Urdu are تدبیر, عیّاری, دھوکا دینے کے لیے چالاکی, مہارت دستی کام میں, چال, پیشہ, فن, حرفت, صنعت Craft in Urdu. More meanings of craft, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Craft.
- (noun) : a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- (noun) : shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- (noun) : skill in an occupation or trade
- (noun) : people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- (noun) : the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- (verb) : make by hand and with much skill
More words related to the meanings of Craft
More words from Urdu related to Craft
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Craft meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کائیاںروشکارکردگیطراریعیاریساخت گری کرنادھجشفاجگتحُجتفنوِلطیفہہٹاناارشادگھوڑے کی چالجھکناراستہگھاتکھسکاناپھیرشروع کرناآگے بڑھناانتباہحرفہقیاسبحری سفربہانہحکمت یا چالاکی کرنالیاقتزور دار کاروائیکپڑے کی بناوٹگھپلااپائےاجرت پر کام کرناتال پر ناچناکرتبنقل وحرکتپائے گاہعادتپیدا کرناتدبیراتینظاماقدامنقشہ بناناکلاندامگل گشتپیشہتسلطکاوا دیناانوکھا داؤ ...
Idioms with the word Craft in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Craft
|The camel desiring to have horns lost even his ears||کوا چلا تھا ہنس کی چال اپنی بھی بھول بیٹھا|
|The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable||بُرے کا چال چلن تقریباً ہمیشہ نا پائیدار اور ہمیشہ بدلنے والا ہوتا ہے|
What are the meanings of Craft in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Craft in Urdu are چال - chaal, تدبیر - tadbiir, پیشہ - peyshah, حرفت - hirfat, فن - fan and صنعت - sanat. To understand how would you translate the word Craft in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Craft or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Craft synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Craft. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Craft in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Craft in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Craft with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by craft?
Meanings of craft are چال - chaal, تدبیر - tadbiir, پیشہ - peyshah, حرفت - hirfat, فن - fan and صنعت - sanat
Whats the definition of craft?
Definition of the craft are
- a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- skill in an occupation or trade
- people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- make by hand and with much skill
What is the synonym of craft?
Synonym of word craft are tactic, gradine, occupation, cure, strategy, policy, art, stratagem, tractarianism, metier
What are the idioms with the word craft?
Here are the idioms with the word craft in them.
- He that hath not the craft let him shut up the shop
- There is craft in daubing
What are the idioms related to craft?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word craft.
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
- Lip service
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture
What are the quotes with word craft?
Here are the quotes with the word craft in them
- The building of the architecture of a novel - the craft of it - is something I never tire of. — John Irving
- You want to be a bit compulsive in your art or craft or whatever you do. — Steve Martin
- Everything a writer learns about the art or craft of fiction takes just a little away from his need or desire to write at all. In the end he knows all the tricks and has nothing to say. — Raymond Chandler
- Hardboiled crime fiction came of age in 'Black Mask' magazine during the Twenties and Thirties. Writers like Dashiell Hammett and Raymond Chandler learnt their craft and developed a distinct literary style and attitude toward the modern world. — Charles Frazier