Cramp meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Cramp.
- (noun) : a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together
- (noun) : a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- (noun) : a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- (verb) : secure with a cramp
- (verb) : prevent the progress or free movement of
- (verb) : suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- (verb) : affect with or as if with a cramp
More words related to the meanings of Cramp
More words from Urdu related to Cramp
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cramp meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کٹہرااوجھلسنسیلگانامیاؤں میاؤں کرنانظمرہن کرنارجبہاچار ديواریدروازےاسیریبندھنحلقہ باندھناامانزبردستی کرناپشتی بانٹباجولانپرتومتحدہمنسوخ کرناسیلاب کو روکنے کے لیے بندپابندی لگاناچھیدناہرجظلمبَل دینارخصت دینانوکقلابحیلہروکپرزہذمہ لینانقابزنجیر ڈالناپابندیضامنیتوسطاضطراری حرکتمینگیمینڈحفاظتجنگلے یا احاطے کا سامانجھولکنڈآسہارا دینافصیلتقویٰٹیلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cramp
What are the meanings of Cramp in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cramp in Urdu are روک - rok, قید - qaed, بند - band, آڑ - aar, اینٹھن - aenthan, سنڈاسی - Sandaasi, اڑ - aar, آنکڑا - aankra, بندھیج - Bandhaij, قینچی - qaenchi and اڑواڑ - Arro arr. To understand how would you translate the word Cramp in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cramp or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cramp synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cramp. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cramp in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cramp in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cramp with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cramp?
Meanings of cramp are روک - rok, قید - qaed, بند - band, آڑ - aar, اینٹھن - aenthan, سنڈاسی - Sandaasi, اڑ - aar, آنکڑا - aankra, بندھیج - Bandhaij, قینچی - qaenchi and اڑواڑ - Arro arr
Whats the definition of cramp?
Definition of the cramp are
- a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together
- a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- secure with a cramp
- prevent the progress or free movement of
- suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- affect with or as if with a cramp
What is the synonym of cramp?
Synonym of word cramp are obstacle, bonds, spiel off, shade, calceated, colloped, spasm, close down, mortgage, let
What are the idioms related to cramp?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cramp.
- Love knows no rule
- He that measures not himself is measure
- Neither can a stream stay its course nor the fleeting hour
- Rest on one's oars
- Break loose