Crane meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Crane.
- (noun) : large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- (noun) : lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- (noun) : United States poet (1899-1932)
- (noun) : United States writer (1871-1900)
- (verb) : stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- (noun) : a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
More words from Urdu related to Crane
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crane meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Crane in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crane in Urdu are لق لق, کونج - Konj and سارس - saaras. To understand how would you translate the word Crane in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crane or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crane synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crane. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crane in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crane in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crane with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crane?
Meanings of crane are لق لق, کونج - Konj and سارس - saaras
Whats the definition of crane?
Definition of the crane are
- large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- United States poet (1899-1932)
- United States writer (1871-1900)
- stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
What is the synonym of crane?
Synonym of word crane are stork, ibid, conge, sarse, sars
What are the quotes with word crane?
Here is the quote with the word crane in them
- The wise man should restrain his senses like the crane and accomplish his purpose with due knowledge of his place, time and ability. — Chanakya