Craze meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Craze.
- (noun) : a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- (noun) : state of violent mental agitation
- (verb) : develop a fine network of cracks
- (verb) : cause to go crazy; cause to lose one's mind
More words related to the meanings of Craze
More words from Urdu related to Craze
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Craze meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضعفتَرسیلشےبدحواسیدہشتتاش کے پتتے بانٹنادھنمقبولیتدل فگاربے وقوفیاسباببیوقوفتجارتسزمُعاملہکج دُھراگھیرامن کی موجبوکھلاہٹغضبافسوسحمقچاک کرناپنساری کا سامانابلہجھنجلاناشئےپاگلکسبجنونخرید و فروختبستوبیکلیترسہذیانپنبِگڑناوقت ضائع کرناطبیعت کا خاصہقیمتی شےابلتامانیابکاؤ چیزگردانہآسیبحصہبے قاعدگیجذبہملولاوت پن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Craze
What are the meanings of Craze in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Craze in Urdu are سودا - sauda, پاگل پن - paagal pan, خبط - khabt and شگاف کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Craze in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Craze or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Craze synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Craze. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Craze in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Craze in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Craze with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by craze?
Meanings of craze are سودا - sauda, پاگل پن - paagal pan, خبط - khabt and شگاف کرنا
Whats the definition of craze?
Definition of the craze are
- a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- state of violent mental agitation
- develop a fine network of cracks
- cause to go crazy; cause to lose one's mind
What is the synonym of craze?
Synonym of word craze are mania, maddening, erotomania, whimsy, insanity plea, madness, distraction, wackiness, insanity, insaneness
What are the idioms related to craze?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word craze.
- Have sth on the brain
- Every wrong is avenged on earth
- Make every bargain clear and plain that none may afterwards complain
- Make every bargain clear and plain; that none may afterwards complain
- To be beloved is above all bargains
What are the quotes with word craze?
Here is the quote with the word craze in them
- My niece was very much caught up in the vampire craze for young adults, and she thought having a vampire boyfriend would be a cool thing. What do you do on a first date? The more I thought about it, the more fun I had imagining what you'd serve a vampire for dinner. — Deborah Harkness