Create meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Create.
- (verb) : invest with a new title, office, or rank
- (verb) : create by artistic means
- (verb) : pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity
- (verb) : bring into existence
- (verb) : make or cause to be or to become
I like video games, but they are very violent. I want to create a video game in which you have to help all the characters who have died in the other games. 'Hey, man, what are you playing?' 'Super Busy Hospital. Could you leave me alone? I'm performing surgery! This guy got shot in the head, like, 27 times!'
More words related to the meanings of Create
More words from Urdu related to Create
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Create meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھانچاڈھلکاناقسماٹھاناکارشکل دیناچھوڑناتیار ہوناپنواڑاگنجپالنا پوسناتابع کرناتراشبناوٹچکنوٹسکہخوش ہوناہستی میں لاناشَناخَت کر لينافائدہ زراعتفائدہتعمیر کرنافاشسرجنابیجکجوتی کے اوپر کا چمڑاتخلیق کرناچاقکام کرنااونچا ہونااپجکرنافادَرقصد کرناسکہ ڈھالناابتدا کرنااندامملناآمدساخت دیناتمسخر کرناظاہر کرناپیداقابض ہو جاناکامیاب ہوناچوکھٹابھر پور ہوناجنساستادہ کرنابنت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Create
What are the meanings of Create in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Create in Urdu are بنانا - banaana, پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, تخلیق کرنا - takhliiq karna, ایجاد کرنا - iijaad karna, سرجنا - Sarajna and رچنا - Rachna. To understand how would you translate the word Create in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Create or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Create synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Create. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Create in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Create in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Create with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by create?
Meanings of create are بنانا - banaana, پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, تخلیق کرنا - takhliiq karna, ایجاد کرنا - iijaad karna, سرجنا - Sarajna and رچنا - Rachna
Whats the definition of create?
Definition of the create are
- invest with a new title, office, or rank
- create by artistic means
- pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity
- bring into existence
- make or cause to be or to become
What is the synonym of create?
Synonym of word create are laugh, waken, erect, ingenerate, initiate, propagates, construct, generating, forge, manufactures
What are the idioms related to create?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word create.
- Set on foot
- Give birth to
- Make something a rod for one back
- Question mark
- Set the heather on fire
What are the quotes with word create?
Here are the quotes with the word create in them
- We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone. — Orson Welles
- I like video games, but they are very violent. I want to create a video game in which you have to help all the characters who have died in the other games. 'Hey, man, what are you playing?' 'Super Busy Hospital. Could you leave me alone? I'm performing surgery! This guy got shot in the head, like, 27 times!' — Demetri Martin
- We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly - spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order. — Susan Taylor
- I'm a dad, and I no longer see a way for my kids to even inherit the money that I'm making, let alone go out there, have an idea, and create it in their own lifetime. — Glenn Beck