Creation meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Creation.
- (noun) : the event that occurred at the beginning of something
- (noun) : (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- (noun) : the human act of creating
- (noun) : an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- (noun) : everything that exists anywhere
Science cannot tell theology how to construct a doctrine of creation, but you can't construct a doctrine of creation without taking account of the age of the universe and the evolutionary character of cosmic history.
More words related to the meanings of Creation
More words from Urdu related to Creation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Creation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Creation
What are the meanings of Creation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Creation in Urdu are پیدائش - paedaa ish, فطرت - fitrat, کائنات - kaa enaat, ایجاد - iijaad, خلقت - khilqat, مخلوق - makhluuq, تخلیق - Takhleeq and موجودات - maujuudaat. To understand how would you translate the word Creation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Creation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Creation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Creation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Creation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Creation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Creation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by creation?
Meanings of creation are پیدائش - paedaa ish, فطرت - fitrat, کائنات - kaa enaat, ایجاد - iijaad, خلقت - khilqat, مخلوق - makhluuq, تخلیق - Takhleeq and موجودات - maujuudaat
Whats the definition of creation?
Definition of the creation are
- the event that occurred at the beginning of something
- (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- the human act of creating
- an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- everything that exists anywhere
What is the synonym of creation?
Synonym of word creation are geniture, artfulness, universe, natiform, ingeneration, earning, nature, natalities, elengeness, nativity
What are the idioms related to creation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word creation.
- Invention breeds invention
- The mob has many heads but no brains
- Do one's kind
- Flesh and blood
- It is natural to the human character to hate him whom you have injured
What are the quotes with word creation?
Here are the quotes with the word creation in them
- Science cannot tell theology how to construct a doctrine of creation, but you can't construct a doctrine of creation without taking account of the age of the universe and the evolutionary character of cosmic history. — John Polkinghorne
- Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The art of creation is older than the art of killing. — Edward Koch
- I think art is inherently nonviolent and it actually occupies your mind with creation rather than destruction. — Anthony Kiedis